Marry Me?

Since the moment Jong Kook had laid eyes on her he thought "One day, I'm gonna marry her." And now the time had came, they had been dating for 3 years now and Jong Kook felt like he was ready to spend the rest of his life with her.
   He wanted to propose to her right where and how they had first met: at the location where they filmed episode 2 : the stadium and wanted to do it on the show itself. But he had to have many meetings with the producers to go through his plan and even had to seek approval from the president of SBS as it could become a controversial topic and create scandals but no matter how troublesome it was, he wanted to give Ji Hyo a memorable and meaningful proposal.
-
"Today's race is a special race, you may have noticed that Ji Hyo is not in the same location as us, that is because today is Song Ji Hyo Special: Find The Ace. You will have to complete missions related to Ji Hyo to obtain hints on where she is and in the final mission, the person that finds her first will win the race and she will be watching you all through a screen and can see all of your every moves.The first mission is the Song Ji Hyo quiz where you will have to answer questions about Jihyo but to answer each question you have to pierce your head through a plastic film first."
-
"Whats Song Ji Hyo's original birth name?"
The members scrambled to quickly push their heads through the film as it was an easy one, Jong Kook undoubtedly got it first.
"Cheong Seong Im!"
" Whats Song Ji Hyo's favourite activity."
"Sleeping!"
"Name her favourite drink."
"Iced tea!"
Jong Kook was on a winning streak to no surprise.
"Name an actor she used to have a crush on."
Jong Kook knew the answer but he didn't want to say it and so he didn't put too much effort in pushing his head through the film.
-
Jihyo who was watching through the screen noticed his actions and smiled quietly to herself at her lover's jealousy.
-
"Hyun Bin!"
Kwang Soo managed to push his head through first.
"Name a movie Ji Hyo had been in."
"Intruder!"
"Name all of Ji Hyo's characters on this show."
"Ace, mong ji, bad ji hyo , song van ,quiz fool, cavewoman !"
"Name 5 dramas Song Ji Hyo has starred in!"
"Lovely Horribly, Ex Girlfriend's Club, Emergency Couple,Princess Hours,Listen To Love."
"Name 3 awards Ji Hyo has won."
"SBS special award in variety, SBS top excellence award in variety, Asian Artist Award most popular actress."
"Name the drama series she debuted through."
"Wishing Stairs."
"What does she have a degree in?"
"Tax Accounting!"
Jong Kook won the round and a huge smile on his face slowly appeared and Ji Hyo watching him from afar felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart.
-
"The second mission is "Song Ji Hyo Game" aka the 5 second game where you give 3 answers in 5 seconds."
"First up its Kwang Soo Vs Jong Kook."
Ks: "Name 3 girls you had a crush on."
Jk: *blurts out 3 random female celebs that ate blurred out*
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you hate this show."
Ks: "It's boring, the filming hours are long and ya'll are annoying!"
Ks: "Name 3 reasons why you like Ji Hyo noona."
Jk: "She's beautiful,kind and cute."
-
Ji Hyo blushed looking at the screen knowing Jong Kook really meant it although to the viewers it will just appear as a joke.
-
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you like me over Jae Seok."
Ks: "Uh- you are kinder...uh..."
Kwang Soo was unable to answer the question so he was out of the game and Ha Ha was up against Jong Kook next.
Haha: "Name 3 reasons why you will remain single forever."
Jk: "I'm old, too addicted to exercise and too frugal."
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you hate going home."
Haha: "Byul nags too much,uh..."
Haha was knocked out too and replaced with So Min.
Sm: "Name 3 of your friends you actually hate."
Jk: "Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Haha."
Jk: "Name 3 of your ex boyfriends."
Sm: *blurts out random male celebs that is blured out*
Sm: "Name 3 reasons why you liked Hong Jin Young."
Jk: "She's cute,energetic and funny."
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you regret joining this show."
Sm: "..."
The next contender was Seok Jin
Sj: "Name 3 reasons why you love me."
Jk: "You are kind,handsome and generous."
The members burst out laughing knowing he meant the complete opposite.
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you want shootings to end late."
Sj: "Uh..."
Only Jae Seok and Se Chan were left to beat before he wins the game
Sc: "Name 3 reasons why you hate exercising."
Jk: "It's tiring,boring and a waste of time."
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you like So Min."
Sc: "She's cute,funny and pretty."
Sc: "Name 3 reasons why you prefer Kwang Soo over HaHa."
Jk: "He's more stupid, more honest and more handsome."
"Should I be pleased or angry?" Kwang Soo jokingly questioned.
Jk: "Name 3 reasons you hate your brother."
Sc: "He's annoying,he's..."
Jong Kook had won against Se Chan too and now he only needed to beat Jae Seok or else the game would restart and continue from Jae Seok.
Js: "Name 3 reasons why you hate the pd."
Jk: "He's ugly,talkative and annoying."
Jk: "Name 3 reasons why you think Seok Jin is better than you."
Js: "He's older,he's..."
Jae Seok was unable to answer the question due to him thinking the exact opposite so Jong Kook won this mission as well and got another hint.
-
"This is the last mission before you can set out  to find Ji Hyo, there are more hints hidden in this building, but when your name tag gets ripped off you will have to handover all your hints that you have to the person that ripped it off but you will be not be eliminated you will be able to continue searching for hints and once you feel you have enough hints you can than leave this building to find her but once you leave,you will not be allowed back into the building."
-
A few ripping and screaming sounds later, Jong Kook was ready to set out.
-
Ji Hyo was waiting at the pavilion near the stadium which was where the intro for the 2nd episode was filmed and where they had first met, she was in a simple but gorgeous black dress which Jong Kook had specifically picked out and she was looking even more stunning than usual,not knowing anything about the truth of this race.
-
Ji Hyo saw Jong Kook coming to the pavilion and was overjoyed that it was Jong Kook who found her first but confused to why he was wearing a tuxdeo.
"Wait what why-."
"Shhh Ji Hyo listen to me first ok, you may be confused but don't question or say anything yet."
Jong Kook got down on one knee and Ji Hyo gasped.
"10 years ago, we met for the first time on this show,right here at this pavilion, we went from colleagues to friends to best friends to lovers,we got to know each other,we had fun together every Monday,we laughed and cried because of each other,we went overseas together,we spent so much time with each other because of this show and through all that we ended up falling for each other, we have been through many ups and downs in our 10 years of knowing each other but you make me a better person everyday and I love you more every second I'm with you, and theres nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me and run alongside me for the rest of your life, Song Ji Hyo-ssi?"
Jong Kook pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and waited for the answer with bated breath.
"Yes!"
Ji Hyo responded,completely in tears , Jong Kook put the ring on her finger and pulled her into a tight embrace.
"WOOHOOOO!"
"CONGRATULATIONS!"
"SPARTACE!"
The overexcited members came running in congratulating the pair.
"Wait you planned this whole thing?"
Jong Kook nodded , gently wiping away Ji Hyo's tears with his thumb.
-
"So today's episode was planned by Jong Kook and the race was just a disguise for the real main event that happened today as you can see,please say a few words and explain."
Mc Jae Seok asked pointing to the couple in the middle.
"So we have been dating for 2 years now and I wanted to propose to her and announce our relationship on this show as it was how and where we first met so I planned this whole episode and Ji Hyo didn't know anything,thank you to everyone who helped me with organizing and planning this episode. And to the fans we hope you can support our relationship and not hate on anybody. Thank you."
Jong Kook finished up the ending.
-
(Back at home after having a celebratory dinner with the members)
"Ji Hyo ah stop staring at the ring and come cuddle with me."
Jong Kook called jokingly to his fiancee.
Seeing Ji Hyo not budging he pulled her and she plopped right into his lap and then he wrapped both his arms around her lovingly and rest his chin on her shoulder.

(I suck at describing omg, I meant something like the first scene in this video)
"Why do you keep staring at the ring? Do you like it that much?"
"No its just that I can't believe I'm engaged to you , the one and only Kim Jong Kook."
"I know right, you really are one lucky woman."
"I know."
"No I was just kidding, I'm the lucky one to have such an amazing woman like you as my soon to be wife."
Jong Kook said,tightening his grip on Ji Hyo.
"Thank you for this amazing proposal, thank you for always being there for me,thank you for loving me to the best of your abilities,thank you for everything, I love you Kim Jong Kook, I really do."
"I love you too and always will."
-
A/N: Hi I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I couldn't think of ideas for the proposal episode and was quite busy with school and other stuff
but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for 2k reads!
This is one of the last few /last chapters of this story I'm not sure if I can think of anymore ideas  and thank you for the support ya'll have shown although my stories aren't very interesting and thank you for your patience since I take quite long to update!