Jealousy

Authors note: Contains some small conversations of other couples but main focus is still spartace
"Today is a couple race,we have invited 4 female guests over ,now lets introduce the guests..." The PD said "Ugh its so unfair why are there always female guests while there are no male guests for us UGH." Somin and Jihyo complained in a corner while the male members were jumping around out of excitement. (Well Somin mostly did the complaining as she was the single one, but the 2 Year relationship of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had been kept secret and no one except their managers knew)
Authors note:This "episode" is made up by me
    "Now the first guest is... Lee Sun Bin!" Kwang Soo was shocked yet surprised "Isn't this supposed to be a couple race??Why..why is she here??" The members laughed at a flustered and confused Kwang Soo .  "Why so flustered to see me here huh?Who were you expecting?And what did u mean by "she" I'm your girlfriend ok did u forget that?" Sun Bin fiercely questioned the poor giraffe while jokingly pulling his ear and all the members laughed at the scene.
"The next guest is... Byul!" Just like Kwang Soo , HaHa was utterly confused but he unlike Kwang Soo was thoughtful and went to hug his wife.
"The next guest is... Jong Kook's girlfriend, Hong Jin Young!" Jae Suk said jokingly while the other members cheered and laughed as Jinyoung did her aegyo while dancing in to Love Battery. However, when Jihyo heard that , her heart sank and she was twisted with jealousy and anger. She hated having someone else being called Jong Kook's girlfriend even if it was just for the show .The fact that they had quarreled just two days before about Jongkook not putting effort in their releationship and that they haven't talked to each other at all after that didn't help at all.
The other guest : Seokjins Wife (idk what this episode is supposed to be this is so random oops)
This were the couple pairing:
Kwang Soo and Sun Bin
Haha and Byul
Seokjin and His Wife
Jong Kook and Jinyoung
Sechan and Somin
Jae Suk and Jihyo
*Timeskip to the first mission*
"The first mission is 54321 speech balloon where you will have to answer the question taking turns using 5 syllables then 4 and so on." The PD explained (This is stolen from Sechan and Somin answers in the real game from Ep 466)
*Jong Kook and Jinyoung's turn*
PD: What would you say if Jong Kook asks you out?
JY:I would definitely say yes
PD: What would you say if Jin Young askes you out?
JK:I would love that
PD:Whodo you like most amongst the members?
JY: KIM JONG KOOK!!!
PD: What do u want to achieve by this year?
JK:True love
PD: What nickname would you give your partner?
JY: Chu!
The members all went crazy and was cheering non stop and shipping them but there was somebody that wasn't so happy-no that was an understatement- there was somebody whose blood was boiling , sitting at the furthest seat possible from JK and JY , Jihyo's face was blood red , her fists were clenched and so were her teeth but despite that, there were tears welling in her eyes. She felt sad,angry and cheated on although she knew it was just for the show. But of course everyone was busy obsessing over JK and JY that nobody noticed Jihyo who was suffering silently. She decided to just sleep so that she wouldn't have to see more of what was torture to her.
*Timeskip to where they arrived at the location for second mission*
"Jihyo wake up, we are here!Jihyo!Jihyo , wow she's really Song Van AHAHHA!" All the members were laughing at Ji Hyo as she was still asleep, she woke up to the ruckus and saw so many pairs of eyes staring at her but somebody's was missing , she got up angrily and started cursing at the person closest to her - who happened to be Kwang Soo- the members were all laughing at his misfortune but Kwang Soo knew something was up. Jihyo finally got herself together and stopped and they went inside for the second mission.
    Throughout the missions, Jihyo just got more and more angrier just by the sight of JK and JY acting so romantically and being so cheesy but the fact that the members cheered them on made her blood boil even more.
    At the end of the race, Jong Kook and Jin Young won and they got gold rings.Ji Hyo didn't want to see anymore , as soon as they wrapped up the finishing scene, Jihyo ran straight to her car , ignoring her managers frantic calls from behind. She just drove off speedily ,she herself didn't know where she was going but she just wanted to get away from them,get away from reality ,get away from torture. As she was driving, tears started to well up and blurred her vision,blocking her view and before she could stop, she had driven herself into a tree...