This is over

When Jong Kook saw his girlfriend he loved so much and his best friend that he had trusted so much kissing and hugging so intimately , he felt utterly angry and had so much resentment for them. You would think that the commander was already fierce and angry enough on Running Man but in real life when he is triggered, he is much much worse. He clenched his fist and his face turned deep red , he looked like he was ready to kill .
When Jihyo finally managed to pull away from the kiss, she felt like they were being watched and so she turned around and then she saw Kwang Soo's manager with a confused look and Jong Kook whose face was beet red. (Jong Kook had rushed there after he saw the messages and missed calls when he finished gymming) They walked towards Jihyo and Kwang Soo- who was still drunk and still thought Jihyo was Sun Bin. "Oppa its not like that , I..I can explain!" Jihyo said to Jong Kook who was staring at her menacingly . Jong Kook said nothing, just grabbed Jihyo up forcefully and pulled her until they were out of sight from Kwang Soo and his manager then let go.
    "Oppa, I-" Jong Kook slapped Jihyo harshly across her cheek before she could finish . It was the first ever time in their relationship of more than 2 years that Jong Kook had hit her or used violence. Uncontrollable tears rolled down Jihyo's cheek-which was pink from the slap. "HOW COULD YOU? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND BETRAYED ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND?! WHY! TELL ME WHY!" Jong Kook roared as he shook Jihyo's shoulders forcefully. Jihyo was scared of who the Jong Kook she had known for so long had become, the members always had an unsaid understanding that Jong Kook's fierce and tiger like personality was just for the show but now Jong Kook had turned into a real tiger.
"Oppa its not like that , I can explain!" Jihyo exclaimed desperately . "What is there to explain, I saw everything with my own eyes, you kissing him so passionately and do you know how long you two kissed? 5 WHOLE MINUTES. SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME? EXPLAIN HOW YOU TWO GOT TOGETHER? EXPLAIN HOW YOU CHEATED ON ME AND TRAMPLED ON MY HEART LIKE I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?" That was when Jihyo lost it ,she couldn't prove her innocence if Jong Kook wasn't willing to listen and she was not going to let him blame her for something she didn't do. "WELL FORGET IT THEN SINCE YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN . IF THERES NO TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING WHATS THE POINT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN?" Jihyo covered her mouth, regretting the last sentence but it was too late; the damage had been done. "Fine lets break up then." Jong Kook said coldly with not one ounce of remorse or hesitation . "Fine then, spartace is over." Jihyo replied just as coldly but inside, her heart was shattered into a million pieces .They walked away from each other in opposite directions with heavy hearts and tears welling up in their eyes.
*Timeskip*
    Jihyo woke up with her eyes sore and itchy from crying throughout the night. She immediately checked her phone but there was nothing- no calls or messages- from Jong Kook.
    Jong Kook had spent the entire night at the gym (with his phone off )working out non stop to release his emotions and did not get any sleep so he was extremely tired.
    Kwang Soo woke up half sober and with no idea what happened the previous night. He could only remember that Sun Bin had broken up with him publicly and was still in shock from that fact.
-
Sorry for not including a proper ending!
-
And I'm sorry for making Jong Kook such a jerk but its just for the story