I'm Just His Noona

Authors note: Please note that the scenarios in this story is made up and I don't mean any hate towards Kwang Soo and Sun Bin's releationship
"Breaking News: Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin have officially broken up,there's a clip of Sun Bin dumping Kwang Soo in public taken by a passerby and it is going viral now ." The news reported. Jihyo who was almost falling alseep jumped up from her sofa and immediately went to call Kwang Soo, utterly shocked at the news . "This user is unavailable , please try again later." Jihyo quickly then punched in Jong Kook's number which was also unavailable. "Haiss that rascal must be at the gym working out again." Jihyo thought. Just then , her phone rang and it was Jae Seok oppa.
" Jihyo! Have you seen the news?I can't contact Kwang Soo! I'm so worried , what if he..." "Oppa don't overthink I can't contact him either but maybe he just needs some space and time to himself first , we should contact his manager." Jihyo said calnmly trying to console Jae Suk who was extremely worried for his dongsaeng but inside, she was panicking too.
Message from Jae Suk: Meet me outside Kwang Soo's apartment asap , Kwang Soo might be in danger and he is uncontactable
To: Jihyo,Seok Jin,HaHa,Se Chan,So Min,Jong Kook and Kwang Soo's manager
Most of them had just wrapped up their shootings when they saw the message and immediately rushed over, except Jong Kook who was completely uncontactable When they got there, Kwang Soo's manager was already there and in despair. "I know his door lock code but he changed it ,he always does it whenever something happens so I can't get in now, what do I do." His manager wailed. "Lets think logically according to the situation shall we, maybe he changed the passcode to Sun Bin's birthday." Seok Jin suggested. His manager punched in "070194" but it didn't work. "How about their anniversary?" Se Chan suggested. "I don't know the exact date but we can try some dates in July 2018."
They finally managed to open his door and they daw that his placed was littered with broken beer and soju bottles and tissues everywhere but Kwang Soo was missing. "Oh my god." His manager was about to lose his mind. "Lets spilt up and go to Kwang Soo's regular spots to search for him , he might be there."Jihyo suggested. They all spilt up and went to places they thought Kwang Soo might be at.
    After 2 hours, none of the members could find him and to make matters worst, it had started raining heavily. His manager was freaking out but he told the running man members to rest since they all had a busy day for filming tomorrow and said that he would continue searching for him. The members all hesitantly agreed as they were all worried for Kwang Soo.  Jihyo was at the Han River and was about to leave but he heard a familiar voice screaming and crying in despair. She went to where the voice was heard. "Sunbin ah , I love you so much so why did you dump me without any reason? WHY ?TELL ME WHY!" Jihyo saw that Kwang Soo who was completely drenched from the rain had a half drunken beer bottle in one hand while he was screaming and crying his lungs out to the river .Her heart ached seeing the bubbly, cocky, cheerful and caring giraffe in that state.  She immediately called and informed his manager and then went up to him.
    "Kwang Soo ah-" Jihyo began, but she was interrupted by Kwang Soo. "Sun Bin why are you here ? Didn't you break up with me? WHY DO EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE AFTER BREAKING UP WITH ME SO CRUELLY!" Kwang Soo shouted at Jihyo as he was drunk and thought she was Sun Bin. "Kwang Soo ah , its Jihyo . All the running man members and your manager especially are worried sick about you , why did you disappear like thank?" Jihyo asked in a soothing voice , trying to let Kwang Soo know that it was her and not Sun Bin but to no avail. "WORRIED? WHY WOULD YOU BE WORRIED ABOUT ME AFTER YOU BROKE MY HEART-" Kwang Soo looked up and realised "Sun Bin" ( Jihyo) was crying seeing the Prince Of Asia in that state. "Sun Bin I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you so much you don't even know , just don't leave me please I beg you, I'm sorry." Kwang Soo himself broke into tears after seeing "Sun Bin" crying  , he then brought his hands to her cheeks and wiped her tears away, staring into her eyes.
    Just then, he did the most unexpected- he pulled Ji Hyo into a kiss and hugged her tightly , Ji Hyo tried to get out from the kiss but Kwang Soo's grip was too strong . Kwang Soo was needy for comfort and hungry for love , not knowing who "Sun Bin" actually was and the damage he had done .When he finally let go, Jihyo was utterly shocked and angry at him but she knew how much he had gone through so she didn't flare up . But what she didn't know was that there were two pairs of eyes who saw what just happened , Kwang Soo's manager and Jong Kook to be exact...

Hi guys sorry that I had to end it here and sorry for the cliffhanger as it was getting way too wordy. And I know there isn't any spartace in this chapter I'm sorry but there will be loads in part two which will be in another name which will come out very soon- 1 week at most!
-
And I know that my stories may be very plain/not exciting enough as I personally have read alot of fanfics and they were contain exciting plots like kidnapping etc but I don't really like to write those kind of stories and mostly my stories are imaginations of their conversations in real life (thats why theres always so many convos in them)and what happens behind the scenes as I'm always amazed by the chemistry between all the members