I'm Sorry

"Oppa don't leave me Jong Kook please I love you so much please don't leave me for Jin Young please I love you with all my heart please oppa please..." Jihyo screamed in her sleep , trashing around the hospital bed relentlessly . When Jong Kook who was beside Jihyo heard those words, he had a realisation that he was the reason why Jihyo was here suffering on the hospital bed,that he was the reason for the car crash and he felt terrible.
"Jihyo I'm here , I'm not going anywhere , I'm not leaving you." Jong Kook grabbed Jihyos hand to reassure her . "Oppa please don't leave me please..." Jihyo just kept repeating those words as she tightened her grip on Jong Kook's hand. Seeing how much him and his foolishness of being petty and  purposely ignoring Jihyo and flirting with Jin Young had impacted Ji Hyo, Jong Kook felt extremely guilty and hated himself. "I won't I promise , I'm sorry."
    When Jihyo finally opened her eyes and regained consciousness , she saw Jong Kook staring at her with guilt and worry in his eyes. She got up slowly. "Jihyo ah , you're awake ! I'm sorry for what I did , I love you and nobody else , I did what I did out of petty and anger but now that I reflected on myself I realised what you said-that I was not putting effort into our relationship - was right and I was in the wrong, I'm sorry for everything I did , I love you and  I-" "Jong Kook its fine , I forgive you and I love you too." Jihyo pulled Jong Kook into a tight embrace , inhaling in his scent she loved so much , Jong Kook tightened the hug , covering her with his muscular arms as if to say that he would protect her from any and everything .
     " Ahem sorry to disturb."Jihyo's manager and doctor knocked on the door. They released each other and wiped their tears that had rolled down their cheeks. "Miss Song , you don't have any major injuries so you are fine , you just fainted and had a few injuries ok your head, please be more careful while driving next time and you can be discharged later on."The doctor declared and then left the room. "Ji Hyo , thankfully, none of the piblic know about your accident so we won't have to settle PR issues but next time wait for me and don't be rash and drive when you are emotionally unstable." Jihyo's manager said strictly then left the room leaving the two alone,or so they thought...