Dating Scandal

Jihyo woke up from her long  sleep happily; she didn't have any shootings scheduled for 2 days straight so she could sleep as much as she wanted. She planned to head over to Jong Kook's place to surprise him and then spend the day with him. She was looking forward to seeing her man again after not seeing each other privately outside of Running Man shootings for quite long due to both their busy schedules.
   When she checked her phone, she saw that she had alot of messages and calls from her close friends. All of them consisted of them sending a certain post from Dispatch and an "Are you ok?I'm here if you need to talk," or something along those lines.
   The post was a series of pictures of Jong Kook and Jin Young having what seemed like a date in a park, both of them had bright smiles in their faces and they looked like they were in love. The caption read:
Kim Jong Kook and fellow My Little Old Boy cast member spotted on a date?
   Jihyo stared at the screen, not knowing how to react. She had multiple missed calls from her manager , Jae Suk, Kwang Soo , Suk Jin, HaHa and all her other close friends.She was considering whether or not to call them back Just then a call from Jae Suk came again.
"Jihyo-ah how are you going to handle this? Have you talked to Jong Kook? How are you feeling now? Are you ok?" Jaesuk asked with pure concern and worry for Jihyo.
"I really don't know oppa, I don't know if he really cheated. I don't know what to do. I-"Jihyo stopped talking as tears were already falling down her cheek and did not want to make Jae Suk anymore worried about her
"Jihyo I understand how confused and hurt you are now. You can tell me anything ,I will always be here for you just like all the members. Just take your time and slowly think this through and talk with him and clarify things." Jaesuk advised her
"But he haven't even called or texted once and the pictures came out like 5 Hours ago and he would definitely have seen them already yet he didn't reach out to me at all, and I don't want to have to call him , can you help me please." Jihyo said in a pleading tone.
*Timeskip*
Jaesuk had came up with a great idea to get them to talk, Kwangsoo, HaHa (A/N: whom also had no schedule which is logically impossible but lets ignore that) and Jaesuk had asked Jong Kook to meet them at Jaesuk's house for a "guy to guy talk" regarding the situation." Which when Jong Kook arrives Jihyo would be hiding behind a chair or something and be listening to Jong Kook's explanation, she would then come out and have a one on one talk with him privately and that way he would have no way to escape.(A/N IM SORRY THIS PLAN SOUNDS SO DUMB)
   *timeskip*
   Jong Kook arrived and they were seated comfortably for their "guy talk" , while Jihyo was hiding behind a door next to where they were seated.
They then begin chatting while Jihyo was listening very carefully.
   "We were originally just shooting for a commercial but we had some free time so we just decided to take a walk in the park."

   "Hyung , this is your first scandal in your entire career right? Kwang Soo asked.

  "Yes and my manager is clearing up things right now but I don't know... I kind of caught a little feelings for her in the midst of all these shootings but I'm not even sure myself." Jong Kook suddenly confessed.

"But what about Jihyo?" Jaesuk asked.

   "I don't know, I'm starting to feel like something's lacking in our relationship, like we can't even spend enough time with each other, I still love her tho, I'm just really confused." Jong Kook said softly and sighed, so different from the tiger they knew.
   Jihyo who was hearing all this behind the sofa felt like someone had shoot her in her heart , she couldn't bear to hear the man she loved so much saying all these about her and their relationship.
"You should talk to her as soon as possible then, clear things up, don't leave her hanging, she must be heartbroken right now." HaHa said wisely.
"I know I should but I really just don't know how to even face her." Jong Kook said guiltily.
At that moment, Jihyo walked out from her hiding position. Jong Kook was stunned and did not know what to say. While the three guys quickly scurried off to leave them in private...
-
A/N: Hi sorry I know I haven't updated in really long as I've been getting busy since school reopened but I will try to update once a month at the very least! And I'm sorry if my stories are getting repetitive and boring cos I don't really like to write very extreme stuff that is like unlikely to happen irl haha
And I am almost done with part 2 of this, at most a week before I update!