Let's Fix This

"Did you really mean it when you said you caught feelings for Jin Young?" Jihyo questioned but there were no hint of anger in her voice at all, just hurt.
   "I'm sorry , I don't know how to answer that, I'm still confused myself but I'm sorry." Jong Kook said as he hung his head low, not wanting to look at Jihyo. 
   "Do you still love me ?"
   "I... still do."
    "Then why did you say all those things?l mean you can always tell me the truth, we can breakup if you want t...to." Jihyo said boldly , putting up a brave front.
   "NO! I mean I..." Jong Kook broke into tears silently. Quickly wiping his tears away, he said "I just feel like we don't even have time for each other anymore but I still love you like I always did."
"Oppa, you know we both are celebrities right? We will definitely have busy schedules , its the nature of our job, we can't do anything about it unless we retire." Jihyo said logically.
"I know but we barely even see each other and I just want to be close to you after a tiring day and have you near to me ... what if... you moved in with me?" Jong Kook suddenly suggested.
   "W...what?" Jihyo was stunned, they had never talked about moving in with each other.
   "That way we can spend more time together and our relationship will be better. You don't have to make a decision now just think about it and tell me after. And I'm sorry for whatever I said just now, I definitely still love you." Jong Kook said and then kissed JiHyo on the forehead lightly.
-
When Jihyo got home, she thought carefully about it.  Moving in with Jong Kook would mean that they could spend more time with each other and would strengthen their relationship but they would have to accept each other's habits such as Jong Kook's too extreme money saving ways of living (turning off all the lights, splitting tissues into half,eating straight from pots, the list goes on). But that was a small price to pay for being able to see her man everyday. Her parents also wanted her to settle down quickly with Jong Kook and would definitely be thrilled if she were to move in so there was really nothing stopping her.
-
It was the day of moving in , she had packed all her stuff and was really excited yet nervous.
*Timeskip*
"Babe, I cleared a room for you already, you can sleep and rest I know you must be tired and we have to shoot Running Man tomorrow." Jong Kook said caringly.
"Wait what, we aren't sharing a room?"
"I mean I didn't think you would be comfortable with it but if you want to then sure."
"Yes I want to ." Jihyo said shyly
   Jongkook chuckled and  picked Jihyo up from the ground , carrying her in his buff arms and then ran to his room,dropping her lightly on to his bed. A huge smile spread across Jihyo's face as she saw Jongkook looking down at her with those adorable tiny eyes. Jongkook then hopped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around Jihyo lovingly.
"I wish we could just stay like this forever, in each others arms." Jihyo whispered softly into Jongkook's ears .
Jongkook suddenly moved closer to Jihyo they were so close that they could hear each others breathing, he then moved forward and brushed his lips against hers first before quickly deepening the kiss , their lips fought for dominance as they enjoyed the taste of each other they craved so much, it was the most passionate make out session they ever had and they were enjoying it to the fullest.
"I love you too, so so much."
-
Hi guys sorry for not updating for so long , I was out of ideas but I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and my updates will be less frequent now as school is getting really tiring but thank you so much for 900+ reads .