Characters:

Outside the Clans:

Angel: A silver tabby cat with icy blue eyes.

Silver: Oldest kit. A silver blotched tabby she-kit with green eyes.

Rain: Second kit. Silver tabby she-kit with white chest and turquoise eyes.

Ash: Third kit. Grey tom kit with dark green eyes.

Athena: Fourth kit. A blue-grey point she-kit with icy blue eyes.

Raven: Fifth kit. A smoke tabby tom kit with bright green eyes.

Honey: A ginger tabby she-cat with a pale orange chest, belly, muzzle, and paws, and purple-grey eyes.

Misty: Honey's only kit. An orange and white patched tabby she-kit with misty blue-grey eyes.

Foxy: A calico she-cat with amber eyes.

Badger: A black and white tom kit with yellow eyes.

Plum: A tortoiseshell she-kit with green eyes.

TreeClan:

Foxstar: Leader. Red-brown tom with a dark chest and green eyes.

Cranecloud: A white cat with a black tail and ears. Deputy and mentor to Mistypaw.

Tawnyflower: A brown and orange tabby calico cat with green eyes. Medicine cat. Mentor of Barkpaw.

Barkpaw: Chocolate colored she-cat with green eyes. Close friends with Mistyheart and Rabbitleap. (soon Barkleaf)

Sandpaw: Sandy-cream colored tabby tom with golden hazel eyes. (soon Sandstripe)

Dunepaw: A Siamese she-cat with blue eyes. 7 moons. (soon Dunefeather)

Rabbitpaw: White with brown tabby patched she-cat with lime green eyes. A close friend of Mistyheart and Barkleaf. (soon Rabbitleap)

Smokepelt: Dark grey with one green and one blue eye. Mentor of Dunepaw.

Patchfang: Tortoiseshell tom with green eyes. Mentor of Sandpaw.

Amberstone: Smoke tabby tom with amber eyes and is blind in one eye. Mentor of Rabbitpaw.

Honeywing: Ginger she-cat with a white chest and paws and amber eyes.

Owlscar: A fluffy smoke tabby (kind of dirty brown mix) male with a white chest and lime green eyes.

Crowlight: Tuxedo she-cat with orange eyes.

Ravenshell: Black she-cat with green eyes. Queen. Kits are Blackkit; a black tom kit with a white chest and tail tip, Windkit; a dark grey-brown tom kit with creamy beige markings, Adderkit; a brown tabby tom kit, Birdkit; a creamy beige she-kit.

Nightbird: A black she-cat with pale amber eyes. (grayish fur of old age) Elder.

Sunfeather: A cream she-cat with faint tabby stripes and green eyes. Elder.

Grassfur: A light grey tom with a white chest, underbelly, and legs because of aging and green eyes. Elder.

MountainClan:

Mountainstar: A smoke tabby she-cat with golden eyes. Leader and named after the creator of MountainClan.

Silvertalon: A sleek silver tom-cat with blue eyes. Mentor to Darkpaw. Deputy of MountainClan.

Cloudfeather: A jolly, fluffy, old white tom with green eyes. Medicine cat. Mentor to Patchpaw.

Yellowfur: A yellow ginger she-cat with amber eyes. Medicine cat.