Bonus - ("How friendship is born")

Highlands, mount Oinari

"Did you dig a hole here, Naruko?" the trapped boy shouted, raising his head and glaring at his classmate in front of the pit.

— What did you call me at school?" - quietly asked girl his age, that and a Naruko.

Uh, Well I... come on, Naruko, we're friends! he forced a smile on his face, his voice feigning friendliness, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible by any means, even if it meant sucking up to the hated blonde. "Hey! If you don't help me, I'll tell everyone that you ruined the headman's bed!

After a few seconds of silence, the squatting girl leaned over and held out her hand. But as he held out his hand in response, there was a ringing pop and he pulled it away.

— Yes, right now, you idiot! she bared her white teeth and lowered her thumb. "You should have been caught like that."

"You bastard!" That's why everyone hates you and calls you a monster! the pit boy shouted angrily, shaking his fist at her.

At the same moment the girl's striped face darkened and her blue eyes narrowed. Resentment, pain, and misunderstanding flickered for a second, and then a mad mixture of mischief and sadism, as well as a desire for revenge.

"What are you doing?" "what is it?" the boy asked warily, and then started when he saw a large stone in her hand. About the same stones they threw at her every day, and not only stones, and he was among them. But now it's payback time.

"It'll heal in ten days." "Oh, my God," she sang, deliberately drawing her hand back.

The boy's voice trembled, his brown eyes narrowed in horror. He stepped back until his back was against the wall.

"Let's go!" ringing the girls scream and whooshing sound from the cast in the boy stone merged together.

— Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah! his shrill and painful cry rang through the neighborhood.

***

Once upon a time there was a demonic Fox with nine tails, one stroke of which could destroy mountains and create tidal waves. For the battle with her people gathered nine of the strongest warriors. These nine risked their lives to seal this monster. Only one could survive.

"Listen, Naruko, you're getting worse and worse every year!" Evil brings only greater evil. The era of wars is over. People need peace now. Now people and demons must live in peace. And you have no human friends. — once again chastised in front of her sitting on the floor of the girl's old, unusual-looking woman in a patterned kimono. There are a few tiny lights on her wrinkled forehead, just like her kimono. Left eye "decorated" a long cut from the claw. All this gave her an air of mystery, if not of wisdom.

"What?" As if you have! I haven't seen one! - offended held out a blonde girl of 12 years, dangling bare feet. At first glance, an ordinary teenage girl with dangling Golden tails on the sides of her head and bright blue eyes, but if you look closely, you can notice the " cat " mustache on her cheeks, as well as tiny claws and sharp teeth. All together they made it clear that this is not an ordinary girl. From this it becomes clear why she is bullied at school and why she has such a bad temper.

— You idiot! All of my 8 friends were killed in a battle with your mother! — broke into a hoarse, but still not devoid of force scream grandma. It is difficult say, in what times she regretted about how, that decided not now touch tiny a Fox cub with nine tails, and instead shelter, hoping grow from it a good girl, thereby destroying the beginning of friendship between demons and people. "You're lucky I didn't kill her cub!" And who grew up? A little hooligan who doesn't even have friends!