I'm Kohana! - (Part 1)

Opening  1

The sun slowly rises from the horizon, illuminating the four figures standing on the top of the hill. Two guys and two girls. One of the girls, a blue-eyed blonde with ponytails, smiles dazzlingly and gives a thumbs-up.

- "Come on!"

"Naruko»

The same blonde makes a high jump, and after doing a somersault in the air, lands on her feet, with a smile adjusting the blue bandage on her forehead.

Turning his head to the side, he sees his teammates. Girl with black, gathered in a ponytail on the side hair, looking at her with a slight smile, folded my hands, Uchiha Sasuke. A green-eyed guy with unusual pink hair smiles encouragingly and gives a thumbs — up-Haruno Sakurai. A blue-haired boy with light, blue-tinged eyes, blushes and gently smiles at her-Hinata Hyuga.

When they see another person nearby, they simultaneously look at a young girl with long silver hair and a mask who has landed on a pole. She's wearing a green vest and a blue skirt. She squats down and raises her hand in greeting-this is Kakashi Hatake.

On the face of Sasuke's calm, but Sakura and Hinata smiles. Naruto smiles brighter all and waves hand. Kakashi smiles in response, covering the only visible eye, while the second is hidden by a bandage.

***

Sasuke is worth on top of a tree, crossed on breast hands. Sakurai is squatting in the middle of the forest, hiding behind a large stone. Naruko is sleeping on a tree branch, lying on his back with his arms folded.

She slowly slides off and flies down. When her body was about to touch the ground, it was in the hands of a man who jumped out of the bushes Hinata. Naruko abruptly opens his blue eyes, raises his head and looks around in surprise. Hinata sighs, smiling at the uncomprehending girl.

***

Sasuke runs up to the opponent, which is a short, complete man, and, leaning to the ground with my hands, causing twisted leg kicks, knocking him off his feet.

Sakurai runs up to the next opponent, waving a kunai in front of him, causing him to retreat and immediately fall under the blows of Hinata. Quick movements of glowing blue fingers, and the paralyzed body of the opponent also falls.

The remaining opponents are attacked by Naruto and their Sensei. The blonde bounces up and down, landing a lot of punches and kicks. Kakashi quietly dodges several attackers, without taking his eyes off the book in his hand, and without changing his relaxed posture.

Sasuke throws several shurikens at the last opponent, but they stick into the tree he has torn out. He raises the barrel in front of him and throws it at the team.

Naruko and Hinata jump off in one side, and Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakurai in another, with, the latest picks up the brunette on hands.

Having exchanged glances, Naruko and Hinata nod to each other and run at the enemy. The guy in a matter of seconds paralyzes his body with a few strokes of his fingers, and the blonde creates clones, which, jumping up, hit him in the face and knock him down. He falls into the lake behind him, followed by the blonde.

Uzumaki rests his hands on his knees and slowly raises his head, looking at her approached Sasuke and Hinata from under wet Golden bangs from her tails flowing water.

Sakurai smiles and shows the thumb, standing on the shore next to Kakashi. Sasuke snorts and holds out a pretty blonde fist, on which she, with a smile, hitting his. After that Sasuke and Hinata grabbed Naruto by the hand and pulled over, helping her to rise and leave the lake.