I'm Kohana! - (Part 2)

"Look, you're the third Hokage's granddaughter. Even if some girl has not shown you the proper respect, you should not pay attention to her. This is beyond your dignity. Don't stoop to her level. Such people will meet on your way more than once, so you must be ready. - Once again lectured her to Ebisu. The fair-haired woman was silent, looking down at the floor, thinking of the girl with the Golden tails. Her fingers touched the scarf wrapped around her neck, the ends of which no longer rolled on the floor behind her or got in the way. — Just remember that nothing good will come of it. I, as your best mentor, Ebisu, know this better than anyone. Do you really want to be the Fifth Hokage? If you learn ninjutsu from me, it will not be difficult to become a Hokage. Yes, the training is the shortest way to the post of Hokage. Do you understand, young lady?

But Kohana was long gone. Just an empty space.

"She's already gone!"

"Apparently, she went after Naruko. Said the Hokage, even before noticing the disappearance of the granddaughter.

"What?" This is not a joke! Young lady! Ebisu shot out of the office and ran down the corridor toward the exit.

"Why did it turn out this way? This was the twentieth attack of the day. I'm worried that she's with Naruko. Let's hope she doesn't pick up any nonsense.»

***

Naruko walked down the street with her hands in her jacket pockets, breathing a sigh of relief for the umpteenth time. Eno calmly accepted her words and apologies for having to redo the photo, in turn also apologizing for being rude to her. There was no longer a wreath on her head, but even without it she looked charming.

Kohana followed her, hiding now behind the fence, now behind the wall of the house. Noticing that the blonde stopped, the girl froze and abruptly covered herself with a long cloth, trying to merge with the road.

Turning around, Naruko raised her eyebrows in surprise. Only a blind man could fail to notice the blue-sandaled feet protruding from the fabric.

"Why is she following me? Does she want something from me? Oh, okay. I'll pretend I didn't notice. We'll see what she does next."- Sighed the blonde and continued on her way.

Throwing off the cloth, the fair-haired woman ran after her again. Noticing that Uzumaki was turning toward her, she abruptly pressed herself against the fence, covering herself with a long piece of cloth.

— Why are you following me?" naruko asked calmly as She approached the masked girl. — Do you need something?"

"I'm impressed. The girl giggled, removing her disguise. "She noticed me so quickly. The rumors about you are true. She pointed a finger at Naruko. — Asking you to be my boss!

"What?"

— And in return, teach me your charm technique, which you used to impress my grandmother!"

"And the magic word?" the blonde smiled slyly, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please, boss! Kohana exclaimed, clasping her hands pleadingly.

— Another matter. Naruko smiled and patted Her head. — Persuaded. Look, in order for you to be able to perform this technique well, you need to learn to control your imagination and thought power, or just have a good acting skills. Look.

Naruko closed her eyes. Kohana stared at her with undisguised curiosity in her glowing turquoise eyes.

Finally the blonde slowly opened them. The long lashes rose slowly, revealing bright blue eyes that glistened with tears at the corners. The corners of his mouth lifted in a shy smile. Her fingers began deftly winding the ends of long Golden tails that glittered in the sun, as did her eyes.