Enter: Naruko Uzumaki! - Part 4

"Naruko-Chan is not one to change his mind. Mizuki jumped down from the tree, feeling sadistic satisfaction at the sight of Iruka lying on the ground, pierced by a giant shuriken, crying. — She wants to use it to get back at the village." You've seen those eyes before. They were the eyes of a demon Fox.

No, Iruka wheezed, pulling at the back of the shuriken and again spitting out the mouth blood. - Naruko not such a! she threw the weapon at its owner, at which the silver-haired girl took a couple of steps back, easily dodging the weapon as it flew away, cutting off branches and leaves as it went.

"Sooner or later I will catch naruko and take the scroll from Her. I'll take care of it later! with that, she disappeared.

"I won't let you!"- Using the remnants of forces, Iruka embraced on its feet and, too, vanished, leaving for a traces blood.

***

"So... Mizuki told her." All this time the old Hokage watched Iruka and Naruko using his special ball. Now she saw him running through the woods frightened, not believing in what was happening, a girl who had just learned a terrible secret. - Now Naruko fears as never before. In such a situation, the power sealed in her can be released. Besides, she has a scroll of the seal in her hands. The likelihood, that she can able to crack the seal and devyatikhvostaya demonic Fox will emerge again extremely small, but all same this perhaps. If that happens...

***

Iruka was running through the woods, and then decided to move it by jumping from one branch to another at lightning fast speeds.

"I must find her! she told herself over and over, looking for the Golden tails that fluttered in the wind.

- Naruko! with a measure of relief in his voice shouted the brown-haired woman, she needed to catch up and begin to jump from branch to branch with the girl. "Everything Mizuki said is not true!" Hurry! Give me the scroll! Of towards Mizuki and follows him!

In response to this Naruko pushed off from another line, and, jump to teacher, but its fist in open, respiration the kind flew down, and, on earth, crashed its back in one of trees. Itself Uzumaki landed behind him, also riding on the grass, but already on his feet. Catching her breath, she took the scroll from her back and, holding it as tightly as possible to her chest, slid down the tree, while the brown-haired woman lay at the farthest, her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"It can't be... like... Naruko?" Like... her voice quiet and pleading became rough and filled with anger, and then it was enveloped in a cloud of smoke, then her place was the Mizuki Shigeru road. — How did you know I wasn't Iruka?"

In response to this girl laughed and here same has turned in Iruku, on this time a genuine, and lying near with it scroll in log.

I'm Iruka. — she smiled contentedly, wiping the blood from his chin.

"I see." Mizuki rose to her feet, finally recovering from the pain in her bruised stomach. — You turned into a murderer of your own parents to protect her?"

The real Naruko all this time was hiding behind the nearest tree, clutching the scroll to her chest and tensely watching and listening to the conversation.

— I will not have the scroll fall into the hands of an idiot like you!"

"You're an idiot." Naruko is the same as I do. — grinned the Mizuki Shigeru road.

"The same?" Umino repeated softly.

— If you know the techniques in this scroll, you can do whatever you want. I think the demon Fox will not refuse to get this power.