Chapter 2(5 Years Later- Kai)

........
"ATTENTION ! ATTENTION!, fire at saedung apartment . All personnel in the area report immediately. "

Kai: "OK everyone suit up we are heading out!"

Kris:"OK"

D.O: "OK"

Luhan: "OK"

Sehun: "OK"

Chen:"OK"

Baekhyun: "OK"

Suho: "OK"

Tao: "OK"

Xuimin: "OK"

Lay: "OK"

Chanyeol: "OK"

When they reached the scene of the fire it was a very large building (About 7 stories/floors).
The fire had started at the first floor and had made it's way to the third one.
The people from the fourth floor up to the seventh could not exit the apartment building.

Lay and Tao went for the fire hose and started to spray the building.
Sehun,D.o,luhan,Chen and suho went for the ladder. Kai, beakhyun, xiumin, Kris and chanyeol entered the burning building using the ladder.

Kris and Kai were the first to enter,they quickly ran up the stairs to the top of the apartment building. They signaled to the others on the ground to get the trampoline ready,while baekhyun,xiumin  and chanyeol were just reaching the the top of the building. there were about 12 people on the roof so they decided they would jump down in pairs.

The first pair jumped then the second, soon all the people were safely on the ground. baekhyun,xuimin and chanyeol jumped,then it was time for Kris to jump but he told kai to go first.

kai went to the edge and was about to jump when suddenly

"BOOOOOOOOOOM ",

A loud explosion came from the seventh floor...the fire had spread all the way up ...

kai suddenly froze he had a feeling that he had heard such a sound before.

Kris:"Gwenchana "

Kai:" l'm OK lets go"

Both of them jumped from the top of the building at the same time.

"Yay"

applause rang  out as  the crowd of people that had gathered there, praised there gallant efforts In saving the people.

Kris :"fried chicken and soju on me"

They packed up there equipment and went back to the station.

Kai held up a tiny glass of soju...

Kai: "Cheers to a successful save today everyone "

They all ate and drank ... soon it was time to go home all of the team except Kai  slept at the station, Kai  lived with his mother and little sister.

.. a couple minutes later..

Kai walked into his house..

Kai's little sister. Kim sarang: "Oppa! Oppa!"

Kai walked to his little sister and pat her on her head.

Kai: "where is omma? "

Kim sarang: "she is in her room... ".
"Omma!, Omma! kai is home "

Kai 's mother step out from her room ..

Kai:"Omma "
Kai  moved to his mom and huge her tightly.
"We saved a lot people today omma",
  She stepped back from the hug and ruffled Kai's hair playfully...

Mrs Kim: "THAT'S my kid, just like his appa "....

Kai: "mom can we have kimchi for breakfast tomorrow? "
Mrs kim:"ne my sweet boy.... goodnight my children"
They all went to there rooms....

End of chapter 2.....off to class now...........