Chapter 14 ( The Truth)

After kai and seohyun were finished laughing at sarang it was very late and seohyun had to go home. she yawned as if she had not slept during the day.

Seohyun:" can't i just sleep here, i'm too tired to go home"

Kai:"won't your parents be suspicious, and ask where you slept"

Seohyun:" don't worry i'll sneak in without them knowing"

Kai:''Ok if you say so, but you have to sleep in sarang's room, i don't want my mother to get the wrong idea"

Seohyun:"aniyo, i want to sleep here"

she laid on his pillow and drew the sheet up to her head

Kai:"*sigh* i guess i'll just wait until your sleeping then move you to my sister's room XP"

Seohyun:''arrasso, i'll go"

she threw the sheet from her  head and frowned, she got up from the bed and moved towards the door.

Seohyun"jalgayo"

Kai"jalgyo"

she closed the door and kai smiled to himself while moving into his bed.

.

.

.

the next morning...

kai woke up around 5:30 in the morning and went to wake seohyun to take her home. he got up and brushed his teeth and washed his face. he went to sarang's room. he was about to knock on the door when seohyun came out.

Seohyun:"why are you up so early"

Kai:"i am going to take you home,i have to protect you now, if i don't who will make my pain go away when my injuries hurts".

Seohyun smiled  and said ok

they both walked through the front door, it was about 6:00 clock now and the sun could not be seen in the sky yet.

they walked until they were infront of seohyun's house.

Kai:"We are here now, are you gonna pay me for walking you here"

Seohyun:"i'm not gonna pay you, your too greedy"

Kai:"just one more kiss jebal"

seohyun:"ok but you have to do something for me when i ask arrasso"

kai quickly agreed without even thinking about what seohyun said... he leaned  forword to her and puckered his lips... seohyun laughed a little then she kissed him softly , when she was about pull back he placed his hands around her waist and pulled her to his body... he started kissing her pasionately after a couple seconds he pulled back and smiled...

Kai:"hmmm nothing like a good kiss in the morning to warm me up..."

seohyun cheeks turned red and she held down her head, kai moved in closer to her and whispered into her ears.

kai:"i love you seohyun"

seohyun smiled could be seen from light years away and her cheeks got redder...

Seohyun:"i love you too"
she quickly ran through the gate of her house, her cheeks were very red and she was trying to hide it, kai laughed as he watched her run...

Kai:"annyeong my seohyun"

Seohyun slightly opened the gate and replied

Seohyun :"bye my kai"

.

.

.

seohyun opened front door and went inside of the house she tried to be as silent as possible sneaking across the room to try and climb the stairs ... as she climbed the flight of stairs the light in the house suddenly came on...