Chapter 7(Yoo seung mi & Jin young suk)

Jin young suk opened the door to the hotel room that Yoo seung mi and him had rented to spend the night. Seung mi was on the bed waiting for young suk. she noticed that he had a awkward look on his face...

Seung mi: "what is the problem honey"

Young suk: "I went to see that blind girl a couple days ago,   but she is not blind anymore.  I could only get out of this arranged marriage if she stayed blind,  seung mi what do we do now? "

Seung mi: "I thought you would have stopped the surgery "

Young suk: "I couldn't stop it,  because her parents where there almost everyday"....

Seung mi: "I've got the perfect idea how about we kidnap her and take her out of the picture "

Young suk: "I don't want to get my hands dirtied but if it means marrying you and not her I will gladly go with it"...

They both planned and decided they would wait for the perfect time to act..

They decided they would eat in tonight and spend the entire night sleeping together...  they cooked and ate ... after which they went to bed...

Seung mi Laid her head on young suk's arm...she slowly turned to him and he turned to her...

Young suk:"I love you "

Seung mi: " I love you too "

He kissed her tenderly then he started to kiss her passionately

*********smut********

He moved his body above hers while still kissing her gently...  his *** started to expand and Seung mi pulled him closer...  he moved his lip to her neck  where he played with it by kissing her tenderly causing her to moan his name...  he pulled back from the kiss and took off the dress she had on while she undid his shirt button and pants zipper leaving both of them in underwear alone... he started to kiss her on the lips again then he cupped one of her breast with his hand and played with it gently...  she couldn't take the pressure anymore so she took of her underwear and threw it across the room... she pulled young closer to her and wrapped her hands and feet around him while she whispered in his ear "take all of me "... when he heard that he took of his underpants and held his ***in his hand he placed it at her****'s entrance and moved slowly in a thrusting manner.... she moaned at ever thrust he made and hearing her moan made him move faster...  "yes young suk "she uttered as she was about to reach her climax...  young suk also reached his climax and started to move slower he waited until all his seed had drained inside of her then he pulled out. They both Laid on the bed on their backs trying to catch their breathe...

Young suk: "I love you seung mi "

Seung mi:"I love you too Jin young suk "

......

.......The next morning......

Young suk woke up and seung mi was fast asleep on his chest.  He played with her hear then he had a great idea, he would make break fast in bed for her... he slightly moved her head from his chest and placed it on her pillow he then got up from the bed and covered her with the sheets ... he went to the kitchen....

Young suk: "what should I cook for her?"

He remembered that she loved pancake with condensed milk ... so he decided to cook that for her .

Seung mi woke up and smelled the scent of pancakes..  she hurriedly got out of bed and put on young suk's shirt that was on the bed..  she walked to the kitchen was by the stove,  she went towards him without making a sound and placed her two hands around his waist...

Young suk: "good morning my beautiful seung mi,  did you sleep well? "

Seung mi: "Ne my young suk I slept well."

She looked at what he was cooking.

"Is that for me? "

Young suk: "I'll even carry it to you in bed.... just go back and lay down I'll bring the food to  you "....

Seung mi smiled and ran back to the room..she Laid on the bed and looked up onto the ceiling she thought of how happy life would be if she could only marry young suk...  her face turned dark as seohyun came into her thoughts.

Seung mi: "I have to get rid of that girl once and for all...

Young suk:"here is your breakfast miss yoo seung mi "...

She quickly put in a smile again and sat up on the bed... young suk brought the food to her and sat in front of her...  he took up some of the food and fed her it...

Young suk:"say aww open your mouth I'll feed you "

After he fed her the first piece there was some condensed milk left on her lips,  he moved his face towards here's slowly,  he cupped her face with both hands.. then gently licked her lips...  he looked deep into her eyes and started to kiss her. She pushed him away and told him to go .. she didn't want anyone to know he slept there...  young suk  hurriedly put on his clothes and kissed her again,  teasingly

Young suk:"jalgayo "

Seung mi: "jalgayo my love, josimhaeyo (take care)"

End of chapter 7... This one was kind of long and boring..