Chapter 17(Rescued)

Young  walked into the place were seohyu was tied to the chair.

young suk:"i hate when that man calls me to his house...aish"

Seung mi:"what did he talk to you about"

young suk:"something about someone named kai, i'll even kill him too if i get the chance, he was the person who saved her the last time"

Seohyun lift her head as she heard kai's name, blood was running down the side of her lips showing that she was beaten badly by seung mi.

Seohyun"what!! why are you talking about kai, what did my father say"

young suk:"your stupid father told me that i should call of the wedding and wait because you have feelings for this kai person"

seung mi:"why are you tellling her, she is going to die now anyway"

Seohyun:"please just kill me don't hurt kai"

Seohyun begsn to cry once more..

seung mi slapped her across the face once more.

young suk:"Now we can get rid of her forever"
he signaled to the boss kidnapper and he brought him a gun.

young suk:"Any last words?"

seohyun:"please leave kai after you kill me, don't try to kill him please."

young suk chuckled and brought the gun to seohyun's forehead.
.
.

kai  and mrs park saw young suk holding a gun to seohyun's head,mrs park:"No..."

she was interrupted by kai's hand covering her mouth,

Kai:"we have be quiet"

Kai knew that he couldn't take all of the thugs by himself so he called the rest of his squad members he knew they  wouldn't be there for a while so he made a plan to delay  young suk.

"bang!"

kai kicked the door of the abandoned building and  every one including seohyun looked towards his direction,

soehyun:"No kai run"

young suk:"glad you could join us"he signaled to the the other guys to go and get him.

Kai assumed a posture as if he was ready to fight them,

young suk:"if you  ever try to resist i'll kill seohyun now".

when kai heard that he stopped and walked towards seohyun with his two hands being held by the thugs.

one of the thugs brought another chair and kai was tied to it.

Seohyun:"why did you come here, why, i told you never to do something like this again"

seung mi:"it doesn't matter the two of you will be dead anyways"

young suk held the gun in his hand while playing with it...

young suk:"now which one of you wants to die first?"

kai looked at the window which could be seen from a distance and saw kris signaling to him that they were there.

kai:"Me, kill me first"

young suk laughed as he moved towards kai.
young suk:"sure you will be the first to go"

he placed the gun to kai's head and started to pull the trigger.
.
.
.

"Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!"

all exo memembers ran into the bulding and took down all the thugs, by this time young suk held seohyun by her neck and had the gun to her head, seung mi was in the car outside as she was told to run and start the car.

young suk:"if you come closer i'll kill her!!"

kris:"Ok,Ok"

young suk moved toward the door with seohyun in hand.

"Bung!"

the sound of a board hitting youg suk's head echoed through the building, he fell to the ground, chen quickly catched seohyun who almost fell too. luckly chen had stayed outside with Mrs park and saw young suk and knocked him out.

Chen:"that's what you get for hurting kai's pretty girlfriend."

kris hurriedly pulled kai from the chair and he ran to seohyun.

kai held seohyun in his arms...

Kai:"gwenchana?"

seohyun:" yes"

kai was about to speak again when seohyun said...
Seohyun:"from now on never do this again never put your life on  the line to save me, ok"

Kai:"i will never promise you that, i will always try to protect you even if it coast me my life".

he wiped her tears with his fingers and hugged her tightly. he carried her bridal style to Mrs park's car and placed her in the back seat.

Kim sarang:"Unni!, what happend to your face, did kai do this to you?, i'm gonna kill you oppa for doing this to unni"

Kai and seohyun smiled at sarang 's cuteness...

Kai signaled to kris and the others to call the police and have them locked up. he waved to them and got into the car.

Mrs park:"we'll take her to the hospital to she if she is ok".

Kai:"Ok"

Kai sat in the back seat of the car with seohyun and kim sarang, he had seohyun laying on his shoulder.

Kai:"are you ok?

Seohyun:"My face hurts a little and i am a little hungry but i am ok"

END OF CHATER 17....

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO....