Chapter 1

Severus's POV
I really hope this year goes better than the last two. Damn Potter and his friends! I'm torn away from my thoughts, "Severus!!" Lily, "Hey!" She was running over to me. I look at my parents, "Goodbye. Lily, wait here!" I grabbed my trunk and walked over to her. As soon as I put my stuff down, Lily pulled me into a hug. "Hey, Evans!" "Potter. Damn him." I muttered. Lily looked at me, "Sev, ignore him. "I will. Let's get on the train." Grabbing my stuff, Lily and I then board the Hogwarts Express.

After 2 hours of continuous chatter, Lily decides she is going to take a nap. So I grab one of our school books out and read.  I'm so deep into the book, I don't notice the compartment door slide open. "See, I told you. Snivellus is reading, like always." I look up from my book. "Did you need something?" I sneered. Black looks me dead center in the eyes, "James does, alone. He's in our compartment." I heard movement and look over at Lily. She's waking up. "What does he need?" Lily slurred. "He wouldn't even tell us. Remus thinks he's up to something. But, I honestly don't think so." "It's James Potter. Think." Lupin stated. "Fine, I'll go." I stood, following them to where he was.

"He's in there." Pettigrew whispered. Suddenly, the door slid open, and I'm pulled inside. "What the-" I was cut off my something hitting me. I look and see a book had fallen on my poor head. "Sit. Now." Potter barked. "Okay." "Guys, you can come in." He said calmly. Pettigrew, Black, and Lupin entered and sat down. Potter sat down beside me.

"Look, as you three already know about my true feelings towards this idiot. I feel like you deserve to know what Dumbledore has forced me to do. And explain to Snape here what he has to do." Potter hissed. He turned to me. "Dumbledore has moved you into our dorm. Also, anytime I get in trouble, you can do whatever punishment you want to me. And vise versa. We share all classes together now. We sit at the Gryffindor table: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then, the Slytherin table Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday." What?! "Can I go now?" I asked. "Nope." Potter said. I got up to leave, but I was pulled back down. "Wha-" "I said, no." Potter growled. Well, that sent shivers down my spine.

I tried to stand once more, fail. Potter pulled me back down, but this time it wasn't the seat I was on. "When I say no, I mean no." He growled. "S-Stop. Potter, this is ridiculous!" I whined. Did I seriously just whine? Nevermind that, I have more pressing matters right now. The other three left to keep Lily company. "Snape, stop fighting me. Please?" "Let me go!"