Chapter 6

A/n: Hey everyone, I'm back, apparently I can't keep a schedule so yeah. I'm working on a couple of things, a new chapter for this book and creating a one-shot book for Harry Potter and another for My Hero Academia.

We sat down at the Slytherin table with Lucius, Black, Lupin, Lily, Narcissa, and I think his name is Pettigrew? "So James, my dear old pal. When did you and Snivellus become so close?" "Sirius, not now. I'm not in the mood." Ja- Potter snapped while loading his plate.

"Sev, what class do you have first?" Lucius asks, stuffing a muffin in his mouth. "Potions. Did you hear about Professor Slughorn? He's thinking about retiring." "Wait, you can't be serious." "It's true before summer break he told these next few years or so are his last." Eating bacon and eggs.

-----------------------------

"So... James, wanna tell us why you and Snape we're cuddling?" Overhearing the  Gryffindor's conversation. I glance over at James- I mean Potter! Why do I keep calling him by his first name? "Shut it, Sirius. I shall tell you later, in a less public place." He mumbled. "Aww, alright." Black pouted.

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Black, please refrain from talking." Professor Slughorn spoke, "I would hate to take points away because of this foolishness." I smirked, as their eyes widen and muttered an apology.

"As I was saying we are making the Antidote to Uncommon Poisons. It cures uncommon poisons like Doxyvenom and others. The ingredients are on the board, as well as the instructions. Before you start working I want to say this is a partner grade, a Slytherin and a Gryffindor have to work together. Though you may pick whom you work with. Now you may work."

"Bloody hell, first they have us sharing dorms now we have to work with them!" Lucius groaned beside me. "True, who are you thinking about working with?" I asked. "Maybe Lupin or Black, after all, might as well try to get along with them. We do share a dorm with them until further notice. What about you?" "Most likely end up with Potter, well I guess we should go and find someone to work with."

I walk over towards Potter when I see Barkley heading to him too. "Potter!" His head turned towards me, "Yeah?" "Be my partner." "Uh, I guess. I see no room for argument anyways."

Fire Seeds
Powdered Graphorn Horn
Billywig stings
Chizpurfle Carapaces