Chapter 5

Severus's POV

I sit up, untangling myself from Potter and get ready. I head back into my dorm to grab my tie when I hear panicked voices. "JAMES!" I can hear everyone yelling in the dorm, I run. Opening the door, the sight breaks my heart, James is screaming, sobbing, curled in a ball on my bed.

"Potter?" I say hesitantly, sitting beside him, shocking everyone. "St-ay away!" He shouts. "Shhh, it's just me, Severus Snape." (A/N: Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. If you know this, I admire you.) Potter literally pounces, wraps his arms and legs around me, clinging on as if his life depended on it. "Whoa, it's okay now, I'm here." I whispered, rubbing circles on his back. When he calmed down and got off to get ready, the other three bombarded me with questions. "How?!" "You care don't you?" "Do you know what happened?"

"Stop harassing him. It doesn't matter, so leave it alone." Potter says, walking in and grabbing my wrist. "You know I can walk, right?" "Oh shut up Snape." He snaps. I roll my eyes letting him drag me to the Great Hall. Potter starts to walk to the Gryffindor table, "Oi, damn golden boy, we're sitting with the Slytherins." "Eh? What did you call me!? Fucking snake..." (Bakugou?!)

I yanked my arm towards the Slytherins. "This way, Potter." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Nooo." "Yess." "No!" "Yes." "Fine."

A/N: I realize it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry this chapter is so short. But I've been having major writer's block and not getting much sleep lately.  I want to ask you guys, if you guys want smut in future chapters, so I know for ahead of time. And also I'm thinking of starting a one shot book of My Hero Academia and Harry Potter. So tell me what you think.