Chapter 3

James's POV

"Mr. Potter, you can stay in the infirmary if you want. But, I must get to the feast now. I'll send a house-elf with a platter of food for you and Mr. Snape." Dumbledore states in a monotone voice. I sat down on the chair next to Snape's bed. "Thank you," I replied. After about 25 minutes, a house-elf appeared holding a platter of food. "Mr. Potter?" "Yes?" I answered. "Mildred has brought Mr. Potter and Mr. Snape, food." I looked at the platter in their hands, "Thank you, Mildred. You may leave now." Having said that, I grabbed the platter and the elf disappeared. I set the platter on a small table beside the bed and sat back down.

About 5 minutes after the house-elf left Snape woke up. He slowly sat up, opening his eyes. "Hiss.  Fuck the the fucking light." Snape hisses. "Not a fan of light?" I chuckle. Snape sits up fast, looking in my direction. He sighs when he sees me. "For Merlin's sake Potter. Don't scare me like that!" He shouts. "Alright, sorry. Also, an elf brought food for us. I decided to wait for you to wake up until I ate." I said as calmly as I could. "You shouldn't have done that. Anyways, let's eat." Snape replies.

After 6 pieces of ham, 4 rolls, and 8 pieces of halved corn on the cob, Snape plus myself were full. Dumbledore walked into the infirmary and an owl flew in. It dropped a letter in front of me.

Dear James,

  We have decided to allow this boy to live with us. Only thing is, he has to share a room with Sirius and you. Tell Dumbledore what we said, also have fun this year! Talk to you later.

Sincerely,
The Potters

"Professor, my parents agreed. Snape, you feeling better?" I asked. "I'm physically fine Potter; mentally, not sure I will." Snape sneered. "Now, now, let's all calm down. Gryffindors have been moved to the Slytherin dorms this year for construction. You two share a dorm with Mr. Black, Mr. Lupin, and Mr. Malfoy. You may go, the password for the common room is Fuck me Daddy. I hate it, but that's what it is. Now off you go."

Severus's POV
"Potter? Are you gay?" "What?! Ye- I mean- Maybe? No! No, I'm not a faggot." Potter growls. I flinch when he says that, he lies. I can tell. I turn to him and walk towards him, causing Potter to walk backward, right into a wall. Putting both my hands on either side of his head. "Don't lie to me, Potter. Or it's gonna be ugly." I snap, looking Potter directly in the eyes. Potter's face flushes a deep scarlet and tries to get away, "I'm not lying!" He yells. I roll my eyes and grab his wrists, "You know... I hate it when people lie to me." Pulling him through the common room to our dormitory, Potter struggles against my grip and yells at me. "Sev? Whoa, calm down. Don't murder the git." Lucius calls.

A/N- Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in such a long time.