Chapter 4

Sirius sighed as I walked into the room with Potter in tow. "James, pissed you off didn't he?" Remus asked, looking up from his book. I didn't respond, I let go of James's wrist and told him to sit down on his bed. "What the hell did I do?!" He yelled.  "Shut up, you're annoying." "Severus, just calm down. Fighting not going to help anything." I whip my head around, "Lucius, don't. I know what you're about to do, so don't even try it."

He walks towards us, grinning. "Sev, I know you. Come on, dance with me!" "I do not dance!" "Bullshit. Sirius and I have seen you dance." "It's true. You're really good too." "I refuse to believe any of the damn words coming out of your mouths."

I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win this battle. "Fine... But! Only because I just got back from the infirmary and don't care if I need rest or not." Potter looks at me, "You really should rest Snape.." "If I knew you had just come from the imfirmary, I would've just left you alone." Lucius says. "It's fine. Anyways we have our classes tomorrow so I'm going to bed."

~Time skip brought to you by yours truly- Salem~ Middle of the night

I'm awoken by my face being jabbed at, well maybe just soft pokes. But still! Who has the audacity to wake me up in the of night! Slowly opening my eyes, I see a trembling figure beside the bed. "Wh-" I was cut of by a whimper, "S-Snape?" "Potter? What's wrong? C'mere." He sat on the edge of my bed and sobbed quietly. I quickly scooted over and wrapped my arms around him. "Shhh, it's okay, I'm here."

He buried his head into my shoulder and shook violently. "Potter?! Breathe, focus on matching my breathing. Okay?" I picked him up fixing his small figure on my lap. Rubbing circles on his back, I whispered soothing words in his ear. "S-Snape... C-Can I...um maybe, uhhh, sleep with you?" Potter had calmed down enough to speak. "Sure, you wanna tell me why you were crying though?"

"In th-the morning?" "Whatever you want baby.." Wait... Did I just call Potter baby?! Merlin Severus, get a hold on yourself. Slowly I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

~In the morning~

Who is fucking squealing at...hmmm... 6 in the damn morning!? Opening my eyes I see three figures standing around my bed. "Snape and James! It's so cute!" "I ship it." "Hush, you woke Snape." "Just shut up before you wake Potter." I snap, hearing a whimper beside me. 

~A/n- As I said here is Chapter 4~