øne

øne

"he was just messing around," luke told daniel, patting his shoulder. "nothing's going to get you."

"well, i'm gonna head home. make sure your windows are locked." ashton said, pulling the front door open and walking out.

luke rolled his eyes, ignoring ashton, as he led daniel down the hall to the guest bedroom.

hopefully he doesn't get scared, luke thought to himself.

after making sure daniel was all settled, he turned off the light - keeping the lamp on - and walked down to his room.

he got ready to sleep, humming a song he wasn't sure the name of, and slipped into his bed.

he had just closed his eyes when the feeling something was watching him came over him.

he opened his eyes, seeing nothing but darkness in font of him. that is, until he turned his head towards his bedroom door.

luke's eyes widened at the faint outline of a figure standing in the doorway.

"luke?" it was daniel.

he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in, and laid his head back on his pillow. "you okay, daniel?"

"y-yeah, I just can't really sleep."

"do you think a movie will help?" luke asked, watching as the little boy nodded eagerly.

they ventured into the living room, luke holding a blanket.

luke brought out the dvd's he had to show daniel, the two deciding to watch the lion king.

the movie hadn't gotten too far in when daniel asked for water. luke offered to get it for him, but daniel declined, saying he knew where the water bottles were.

luke was staring intently at the tv screen when he heard daniel say his name uneasily.

luke walked into the kitchen, finding daniel immediately. "what is it, buddy?"

daniel's eyes were wide as he stared out the window.

"l-luke, who is t-that?"

➢➣➢

dun dun dun

i know this is short, but they're all going to be short just cause it's a short story

hopefully this wasn't too boring, it'll get better soon(:

please comment and let me know what you think as well as voting!