seven

seven

luke froze, watching as the figures eyes returned to the intriguing shade of green.

"h-how do you know my n-name?" luke croaked out, eyes stuck on the thing in front of him.

"i know a lot about you, luke." the figure brought his hands up to the hood covering his head, tugging it down. luke felt his throat close up. the figure was...gorgeous? it had bright red hair that went along perfectly with its pale complexion. luke didn't know how something so scary could be so pretty.

"w-who are you?" luke stuttered, watching as the figure's lips slowly turned up into a smirk.

"michael," he chuckled humorlessly, leaning in close to luke's ear. "better known as your worst nightmare." he whispered, making luke shiver.

a few seconds later, the bedroom door was opened by a tired ashton. "are you ok?"

luke jumped off the wall and looked around the room, hazily, seeing no 'michael' around. "u-uh, yeah. i'm, uh, i'm fine. sorry i woke you u-up."

"it's ok. i just heard talking, but you probably just talk in your sleep." ashton shrugged, leaning against the doorframe.

"y-yeah," luke breathed out, still shaken up from the previous event. "probably."

➢➣➢

i didn't update for like so long omg i'm sorry, i kind of like forgot about this story!!:(