sum heccin Amazook fanfic

This was actually requested to me by one of my friends so- here it is :D
-------------

Fiddlepat and Molotov were arguing about how many ice cream sandwiches they should get, Amazook, in the back annoyed, yelling at them to keep it down. GOOGOL was on a shelf eating peanut butter, watching Molotov and Fiddlepat argue.

"BUT MOM SAID 4-"

"NO! 2 AND THATS IT!"

Amazook face palmed, he yelled,

"KEEP IT DOWN. A GUEST WILL ARIVE SOON."

But did they listen? Nope. Fiddlepat and Molotov kept arguing.

Out of knowhere a crash of boxes was heard with a following "FRICK!"

Fiddlepat, Molotov, Amazook, and GOOGOL looked toward the sound, Fiddlepat and Molotov both recognized the voice. Soon Albert came out, Fiddlepat looked at him, a tint of red brushing lightly across his face. Amazook smiled and waved at Albert.

"HELLO ALBERT! WELCOME TO AMAZOOK TRAINING!"

Albert looked over at Amazook and smiled back

"Hello!"

He replied. He looked at everyone else, Molotov was awkwardly smiling and waving, while Fiddlepat was smiling at him. Amazook pushed Fiddlepat over to Albert.

"FIDDLEPAT WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO."

Amazook didn't want to admit he was lazy to do actual work and help Albert with it. Fiddlepat just looked at Albert for a bit, Albert was awkwardly smiling at him. Fiddlepat quickly looked away, his face getting brighter. He coughed.

"U-UH. HELLO ALBERT! SHALL WE GET STARTED?"

Fiddlepat asked him.

Albert nodded

"Sure!"

Fiddlepat nodded back

"ANY SUGGESTION ON WHAT WE SHALL START ON?"

Albert looked around the room, he saw Frank, who was gently laying in the corner. He asked,

"What about Frank?"

"AH. YES FRANK."

Fiddlepat went over to Frank, Albert following behind. Amazook, Molotov, and GOOGOL were observing this.

"FRANK'S WIFE DIVORCED HIM AND HE NEEDS TO BE CHEERED UP."

Albert looked at Frank, his heart broken by what Fiddlepat told him. He squatted next to Frank and pat him, rambling on about how he'll be okay. Fiddle stepped back to give Albert some space, he accidently bumped into Amazook.

"SORRY.."
he whispered to him.

"IT'S OKAY."
Amazook replied.

Molotov starred at Fiddle, wondering whats been going on with him. Sense Albert came hes been acting..strange.. Molotov kept this thought with him.

Once Albert got up Fiddle rushed over, he looked at Frank and smiled sense Frank looked very happy.

"OK! NEXT THING! PACKAGING!!"

Fiddlepat went over to an empty box, beside it was an assortment of items on the floor.

"YOU WILL NEED TO PUT THESE IN THE BOX. BUT BE CAREFUL! THEY BREAK VERY EASILY!"

Fiddle explained to Albert. Albert nodded and proceeded to do his work. Fiddlepat stepped back to not distract him. Fiddlepat admired Albert from afar.