Otherworldly thing(Days Union Headcannon fanfic)

As Otherworldly walked, his heavy steps echoed throughout the Final City. Somehow bypassing the gate that would keep the Nights out. As he walked, his hair followed behind him, dirtied by the wet floor and pouring rain above him. Civilians stood back, gasping as Otherworldly walked passed them, glancing at a few. They followed to where he was going, curious of what he was doing at a place like this, and a couple confused as to how he made it past the gate. As he walked, more and more people started making a crowd behind him. Most stared at his hair dragging behind him on the floor, and most at Otherworldly himself. As he kept walking, operatives started noticing the Night Operative walking around. They yelled at the civilians from afar to stay away from the enemy, but they kept follow. Once a group of operatives had formed, Otherworldly stopped walking. He turned his head to look at the civilians. With the sudden stop, people attempted to avoid stepping on Otherworldly's hair. Otherworldly cleared his throat and announced, "[OPERATIVES],[SACRIFICES], and [CIVILIANS] of the [DAYS UNION]. I have come to [ANNOUNCE] something important." Confused, the operatives went silent to hear, the only sounds in the city being the sound of the soft rain pattering on the floor, and the low whisper of civilians. Operatives gripped their weapons, prepared to shoot if Otherworldly attempted to kill one of the civilians. Otherworldly stood there for a couple seconds, silent, then proceeded to speak up, his voice booming throughout the Final City, "[SACRIFICES]. Everyone of you. I give you [PRIVLEDGE] to befoul my [HAIR]. As a treat for all of you [NASTY CIVILIANS] who have wished and fantasized about it. I will not attempt to [KILL] or [KIDNAP] any of you, so do as you wish." Civilians went silent, Operatives slowly dropping their guns. The operatives looked at eachother for a moment, confused, then back at Otherworldly, who stood there looking at them with a toothy grin. Civilians, not even hesitating, attacked Otherworldly's hair. Complimenting at how beautifully long it was, some insulting his hair as a joke. Every civilian was touching Otherworldly's hair, braiding it and just playing with it. Fuck, even some played jump rope with it. Operatives stood there in shock at how quickly civilians reacted to this, a couple left and some stayed to keep watch for anything risky. The ones that did stay, silently talked to eachother. "[MAN].. I [REALLY] want to [TOUCH] his [HAIR].." Unpredictable whispered to the operative close to him. "I [WOULDNT SUGGEST IT]." Emotionless told him. "[AWW]..Okay.." Unpredictable looked down at the floor, watching his reflection from the puddle below him, sighing.