Chitty[friends cat] x Lou[from ugly dolls the movie]

Lou was walking around. Honestly. He was mostly acting like he was better than everyone else. Each step he took the back of his heel clicked the pavement. Wow. What a fancy boy-man. As he kept walking he spotted a cat..but it wasn't just any cat. It was a Calico cat. His heart thumped faster. What is wrong with him! Whats this fuzzy feeling inside of him! He didn't know. He decided to go up to the cat. The cat was digging through a dumpster. He causally rested his arm on the dumpster.

"Heyyy babyy~ whats your name~?"

He asked the sexy calico right in front of him. The cat made a weird sound, which sounded like she said om nom nom. Lou gasped.

"Chitty? What a lovely name~."

He starred deep into her eyes. It was obvious. He was madly in love with Chitty. He picked up the cat from the dumpster.

"Come on! We have places to be and meetings to make!"

Lou quickly rushed to his big mansion. He told his mom about his new girlfriend, Chitty. Even tho she didn't even give consent. Well fuck chitty. His mom was mildly concerned. She tried hooking him up with a therapist, but he never went. He decided to take Chitty to their first date. Which was a movie theater. He payed for both tickets and got popcorn. He sat down and placed chitty in the seat beside him. They were going to watch my little pony with high quality hd and in 3d. Wow. What an amazing movie. After that he went to make meeting to try to get marriage with animals legal. It worked! He could finally marry chitty! So. The wedding started. None of Lous imaginary friends showed up, he was saddened. But that was fine! A couple of Chittys family came to see! After the wedding Lou went home to smash Chitty. The end.