Blocky Steals Everything

This was a prompt given to me by Skitter uhh w
--

The sound of an alarm breaks as Blocky bombs the hatch to a safe, taking all the gold he can and shoving it inside the large sack he had taken with him. Taco, the chief of the police, quickly goes inside the bank, going to the back to see nothing left but a couple bars of gold left behind and a large hole in the wall. Blocky, being the mastermind of robbing and funny pranks, had used the blocks of gold in the sack as a sledgehammer to break the brick wall of the safe. Quickly escaping without a trace. Taco, puzzled, calls the rest of the police force in to investigate. Some looking for clues, some just loafing around really not caring. Taco goes over to the broken brick wall, examining it and going out into an alley way where the hole had seemed to lead to. No sign of Blocky to be seen. She sighs. Calling the investigation off for now. "Alright everyone, listen up." Her voice booms in the big compartment of the safe. "We'll call it off for today, tomorrow, i'm sure he'll be greedy for more. Everyone back to the station." She goes out of the bank not really caring about the mess Blocky had left behind, going into her cop car and driving back to the station. The next day, Blocky goes out in a costume, a fake mustache placed above his upper lip. Causally, strolled the street in search for a new place to put his hands on. A store had caught his eye, it was a small toy store, inside the store stuffed animals lay in every place and crevasse of the small store. Blocky goes over to the door, opening it to hear the pleasing sound of a bell that seems to be calling the cashier to her place. Blocky enters and looks around for a second, then looking over at the person who is attending the cashier. Leafy stands there, a warm welcoming smile on her face as she waves. "Welcome to Tiny Toy Store! I hope you enjoy your time here!" She greets. Blocky nods with a fake smile on the face, turning around to see what he could take. Slowly, his plan began to unfold. Everything that seemed expensive he had taken until the store was empty, Leafy had seemed to be in the back getting something, and while she was gone Blocky had rushed over to the cashier to take what was left of the money inside. Before Taco had busted through the wall of the store, yelling, "OH YEAH-" in a some what deep voice. Blocky looks over startled. "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN- WHEN WILL YOU LEARN- THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES-" Taco screeches, shooting blocky. Leafy gets out of the back hearing all the commotion going on, a fearful look on her face. "W-What happened?" She stutters, confusion and fear in her voice. "Oh this object was trying to take you're coochi-" Taco was cut off by a slap from one of the police women who was with her, which was Lollipop. "Watch yourself, Taco." Lollipop warns. Leafy looks at Blocky's dead body for a second, before speaking once again. "Well, there's a new toy to add to my collection!"