Unpredictable_Day x Hotdog

Unpredictable was walking around the city. Honestly just unsure of what to do. As he sat on a dusty bench, his stomach growled. Unpredictable wasn't sure if he had food left at his residence. He was poor as fuck and didn't have enough money to even buy anything, but he left to his residence to find maybe something left. Even if it was old and moldly he would eat it.

As Unpredictable entered his residence. He looked over at his kitchen, the two items on the counter, possibly old and moldly and crusty. But Unpredictable didn't care. It was right there. He walked over to the items, those items being long bread cut in half in the middle and sausages. Meaty delights. Delicacys. Unstable was probably here earlier, probably digging through Unpredictable's stuff. As Unpredictable opened the package for the sausages he took a good look at them. Green mold growing on them. Unpredictable pulled it away from himself, but he was just so hungry. He put the sauage back in its plastic case. Opening the bag for the bread. It was crusty when he touched it. It didn't feel soft at all. But he didn't care. Unpredictable put the bread down on the counter, not caring about the cockroach running along beside it. He got a sauage and put it inside the bread, without even cooking it. He was just way too hungry. He picked up the delicacy, holding it like it was a treasure, like it would melt in his hand if he grabbed it fully, it was just balancing on the tip of his fingers.

Unpredictable looked at the hotdog for a second. It looked so good. Unpredictable slowly brought the meaty delight to his open mouth. But he stopped himself and pulled away. He had this pain in his gut. His heart was beating. What was this feeling? Unpredictable starred and the hotdog in his hand more. His heart beating faster. Before he brang the hotdog closer to his now closed mouth. Pressing the hotdog against his lips. Dry, dry, crusty lips. Kissing the hotdog. Great then busted into the residence. "hAVE YOU SEEN MY ANIMAL CRACKERS- O H." Great said in shock. Unpredictable shoved the hotdog in his mouth out of panic, choking on it. Great watched as Unpredictable's face turned blue and fell to the floor, trying to cough it out. Great just walked away. Unpredictable slammed his fist against his chest. Trying to get the hotdog out that was stuck in his throat. Once succeeding he coughed, getting small bits out. He got up and stumbled to the sink. Turning it on and using his hand as a cup to scoop up the water and drink it. Once he thought all the small pieces were gone he turned off the sink and put his hand down, rubbing it against his thigh to get his hand dry sense he didn't have a towel. Unpredictable just decided to have a nap. He looked over at the wall, Great had made a hole in it while busting in. Oh well, he'll get it fixed later. Unpredictable stepped over the saliva covered hotdog on the floor, and collapsed on the couch, falling asleep.