Traves goes to Taco Bell

Travis was walking around the streets, looking at the buildings and shops as he walked. As he was looking around he spotted a restaurant. A fast food restaurant in fact, titled, T A C O B E L L. Travis walked into the restaurant,he looked at the menu upon entering. The first thing he saw was burritos, of course so he obviously ordered it, shit costed ten dollars. can't fucking believe it he ate the burrito in one bite woah 😳. Well anyways he went back home like a normal person but holy fuck he got tummy ache, it was very normal to him but this time he had the urge to take a shit He went to the bathroom,Took off his Pants and boxers and "SHISIOJSINSOW" he screamed. Carson was live streaming per usual as he heard Travis scream. "What the fuck?" he said to himself. He was mildly concerned about Travis. Cooper then entered his room. "I think Travis died in the bathroom-" he said. Travis Stood up and looked down at the toilet,there was brown and red shit in the toilet, it was everywhere like wildfire. The whole bathroom smelt like shit of course but it was worse. Cooper knocked on the bathroom door, "Travis are you ok?" he asked, very concerned."NO,NO I AM NOT" Travis said very scared from his own shit. "Dude the fuck was the screaming?? What the hell happened??" Cooper asked, still very concerned about his friend."I WENT TO TACOBELL AND NOW MY POOP IS RED" Travis answered "Bro you fucking destoryed the bathroom what the fuck-" Cooper was glad he wasn't in there. "Please clean up for the love of god-" Cooper said, leaving.'oh boy' Travis thought to himself, he had A LOT to clean not to mention the smell.Cooper decided to report this to Carson. "Travis destroyed the toilet-" Cooper reported. Carson fucking wheezed. "DUDE- HOW MUCH SHIT IS THERE?" He asked. Cooper shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? I don't wanna go in there-" he said, half scared to actually go in there.Travis stood there across the toilet, scared to clean the toilet, his ass was still covered in shit so he decided to wipe his butt. After that he puts back his boxers and pants and opened the bathroom door. He was relieved to smell the fresh again. He refused to go to Carsons room after that. He grabbed the cleaning supplies for the bathroom. He cleaned it up till it was spotless. It seemed like 3 hours just to get the whole thing clean. Carson walked up to Travis, "Dude how much did you destroy it?" He was asking about the toilet."A whole lot, it even covered the wall" Travis answered the question. "Remind me to walk with you when you go out-" Carson said, fearing Travis might walk into Taco bell and absolutely destroy the bathroom again. FIN!!!!

---

me and my friends wrote this so I hope u enjoy :DD