god damnit

This was suggested by Not_Katz
Hope u damn like it smh
---

"Albertt~!"

Selozar yelled out. He has been looking around for Albert for the past hour or so. He had a gift in hand. It was a heart. Not your average paper heart or origami or anything. An actual heart. He killed everyone who stumbled upon him, he loved Albert. He loved him so much. He just wanted to be with him forever until he dies. Selozar had killed alone traveler for this lovely gift he was going to give to Albert. As Albert walked in the room he saw Selozar choking Alone to death, soon after pulling him apart.

Moving onto Albert. He was hiding in a cave. He was scared. He didn't wanna end up like Alone, chopped up and dead on the floor. He had nothing to do, nothing to defend himself with. After he heard Selozars steps leaving he sighed. Slightly slouching down the cave wall. He decided to check outside if the coast was clear, soon after Selozar's face popped right in front of Alberts. Albert screamed in fear.

"Hello Albert!" Selozar said cheerfully. Albert was gripping onto his chest, trying his best to not throw up.

"I brought you a present! I hope you like it!" Selozar giggled, giving Albert the disgusting organ. Albert shook his head and stepped back. Albert was afraid to speak, hence he was about to throw up. Selozar tilted his head.

"Are you alright?" He questioned. He seemed so sweet. So nice. So kind. But he wasn't any of those things. Albert stepped farther away. Selozar slightly grew and started walking towards him.

"S-Stay away!" Albert warned, his back hitting the end of the wall. Selozar was now in front of him again. He smiled, despite the fact it was hard to see.

"Don't you want to be with me forever Albert? Don't you love me?" Selozar asked, his hand slightly forming a fist.

Albert was scared, he didn't know what to do. He studdered out, "G-GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU PHYS-"  before he could finished his sentence he got a punch to the face. Selozar was a rock. He was a human. It made him pass out pretty easily.

After a couple hours passed Albert was stuck in a dark room. He couldn't really look around sense he felt dizzy. Oh god is that blood running down his face? Oh lord. He tried looking around, all he could make out was a dark room and he can see a bit of white dots in the end. But the white dots were moving closer to him. Albert tried moving, but he was chained to the wall. He kept struggling.

"STOP SQUIRMING!" Selozar screamed. Albert did as told and quickly stopped. Selozar came closer and Albert could see his face more clearly, there was a window behind him shining a bit of light. Selozar had something in hand, albert couldn't tell what it was, sense the little bit of light didn't hit his chest.

"Now that I've caught you, you'll stay with me forever! We'll get married and have a great life together! We'll never leave eachother!" Selozar said happily. Albert didn't want this life, he didn't want to be trapped in a basement or probably just an extremely dark room with chains. Albert looked down.

"I'll come back later! I'll go straight ahead and plan our wedding!" Selozar giggled and left the room. Leaving Albert chained to the wall.