letter three

13 de Septiembre del 2014.

Pachuca de Soto, Hidalgo, Mexico.

Dear AFB,

Are you a boy or a girl? I'm curious.

And I'm sure my German would be slightly better than your Spanish ;) 

My week went by pretty well. I went to the university and football practice, which ends up taking most of my time. I play football and I just got back home so I thought I would get started on my response letter to you. My team and I were unable to win though. My friend Pizarro scored in the twelfth minute, but the other team tied us later on in the game.

I am pretty upset with the results.

And well on a happy note, my mum came to visit me the other day. She doesn't live in Pachuca with me. She and my dad live back in my home town of Guadalajara, Jalisco. And guess what?

You made me crave some tacos. I hope you're happy. Jajaja.

So she made some for me and they were delicious. I told her about you and she gladly wrote the recipe down so you can make some tacos of your own at home. The only problem is you need the magic of a REAL Mexican for them to turn out perfect. 

Attached to this letter is the recipe note. 

Now I want something in return.

Some German candy :D

Sincerely,

JD.

Ps. Does AFB stand for America's Funniest Videos? I used to watch that show when I lived in the United States for a few months.

Oh wait...that's AFV. Nevermind.

-

hello guysssss.

so now we have my bby jurgen sending another letter to our main character.

i finished my stories 'america' and 'april' yesterday and now i have the burning urge to post another story. 

yesterday i typed in 'chicharito in real madrid' on google and i was so upset at what i saw.

there were so many memes and bad jokes/criticisms against my little one. it was horrible. i mean, these jokes were heartless. and just because he's mexican doesn't mean he can't be just as good as ANY european player.

he always gets discriminated and it needs to stop.

chicharito has proven to be a world class player. just because he's mexican shouldn't be a reason to hate on him.

anyway, i thought i would write a story called 'a day without a mexican' (inspired by the movie of the same name) in which chicharito disappears for a day and then the madrid team as well as everyone who took him for granted learns to appreciate him.

thank you for reading.

i love you.

-clary xx