letter four

20. September 2014.

Dortmund, Deutschland.

Dear Jockey of Disks,

I am a girl, actually. Are you surprised?

My name is Anna-Frida Becker, my mum named me after that singer from ABBA. Not the blonde one. I was named after the brunette whose name is Anni-Frid. My younger sister got the blonde member's name; Agnetha. But that's a story for another time. You can call me Anna or Frida if you want, it doesn't matter much to me. I normally go by Frida at school and Anni at home. No one calls me Anna-Frida, I don't know why. It is a mystery. What about you? Are you a boy or a girl?

For some reason, I get the feeling you're a boy.

And its not because you said you play football, girls play football too and sometimes better than boys. You just sound (lol, would it be sound? yes? no? idk) like a boy in the way you write...if that makes sense.

People would love you here. We literally live and breathe football here in Deutschland.

And referring to your comment about my spanish, are you trying to make a challenge? If I tested you right now, would you get one hundred percent? ;)

USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT ALLOWED btw.

About your football game...all I can say is don't worry about it. At least you didn't lose. Just give it your all next week and you'll win, you'll see. Think of positive things like rainbows and unicorns and stuff like that. Cupcakes, chocolate, candy, sprinkles, all the happy things in life!

Ooooh, Pizarro.

That's a fun name to write.

Pizarro.

Pizarro.

Pizarro.

Latin American names are so unique.

I bet your name is something really cool and authentically Mexican. If I had to take a guess, I would say you strike me as a Jose Carlos. Am I right? Please tell me I'm right. Jose Carlos Lopez Sanchez, oh my gosh. If its this, I will feel like a wizard.

I SAW THE TACO RECIPE.

Let me tell you how it all went down, my dearest Mexican friend. So I got your letter and opened it (on Thursday). And when I saw the recipe, I kid you not, I let out a joyful scream. Tell your mother I love her. I tried her recipe, I ran to the store to get the ingredients (but it was very hard to find corn tortillas here. are there any you recommend? maybe send a few samples over here, *hint, hint*) and I got cooking. And let me tell you, even without the magic of a real Mexican, they turned out pretty delicious.

My family loved it.

It was like heaven in my mouth. So we officially made Thursdays taco night! :D 

Since you were so helpful with the recipe, I sent you some maoams. If you don't know what they are, look them up. You will fall in love.

Thank you so much for the recipe!

Sincerely,

Frida.

-

yay uploaded a new letter.

we now have a name for our female main character.

thank you so much for reading.

i hope you enjoy the update.

i love you.

-clary xx