letter fourteen

29. November 2014.

Dortmund, Deutschland.

Dear Juju (I got your new nickname from a Beatles song that came on my Pandora), 

Did you actually send me a bunch of Club Pachuca gear and Mexican sweets? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from realityyyyyy.

I feel like those little girls who get High School Musical gear for Christmas from their parents so then they're basically all set for the entire school year and even the rest of their lives. I swear I'm going to wear the scarft to school tomorrow so all my classmates will be jealous of me. Haha. My family was definitely jealous when they saw my new Club Pachuca crewneck sweater. I wore it around the house cause it was cold and it was super warm and comfy. I even took it to work and a lot of people asked me about it.

They all wanted to know what the ten star studded shield in the middle meant. I told them it was a present from my Mexican friend ;)

And hey, don't worry. I forgive you.

*counting down the months for june 2015*

If you visit me as a tournament winner, you'll get more than just German sweets. I'll fucking throw you a parade :D

Don't disappear on me again, amigo ;)

My spanish is great, eh?

Sincerely, 

Frid.

-

its so cold in los angeles.

well, its probably about 50 degrees. but to someone who hardly experiences the cold because its basically summer all year here, fifty fucking degrees are cold as fuck. my toes are freezing.

anyway, here's another letter for you all.

thank you so much for reading.

i love you.

-clary xx