letter thirteen

22 de November del 2014.

Pachuca de Soto, Hidalgo, Mexico.

Dear Frid, 

Perdon. Perdon. Perdoname porfavor.

I beg for forgiveness in spanish and sent a bunch of presents for you and your family in hopes that it will redeem me. Jaja. I didn't mean to disappear for weeks without replying to your letters. In fact, I just now read the ones you sent me. I haven't been home a lot, I've practically spent all my time away from my house. There have been extra training sessions at the club which we have spent somewhere in the middle of the mountains so we won't be bothered. And we even had to stay ther overnight on several occasions. Our coach thought it would help us better our game since we haven't exactly been winning.

It was horrible because I knew I was letting you down by not answering.

You think I would avoid you?

Listen. Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? jaja.

Your letters make me happy too. With all the stress of my football career and the university, the one thing that can instantly make me crack a smile are your letters :) I especially like the way you are sometimes dramatc in the way you write. 

I'm excited to meet you. My history professor told us the trip is planned for June of next year and we'll be spending two weeks there. Thankfully I won't miss the trip cause we'll be going after the Clausura 2015 tournament ends, but I might have to return to Mexico a few days before if I can't get permission from Club Pachuca to stay longer. By then hopefully Pachuca will be champion so you can congratulate me with a big bag of German sweets :D

Come on, don't be mad at me.

I would be really upset if you were mad. Your opinion matters too much to me and I really care about you. Should I resort to emotional blackmail?

If you are upset at me, then I will be upset. If I am upset, I will perform poorly on the pitch. If I perform poorly, we'll lose. If we lose, we won't get into the playoffs. If we don't get into the playoffs, we might have more concentration training in the middle of nowhere. If we have more training in the middle of nowhere, I won't be able to reply to your letters. Then everyone loses. Do you want that, Frid? So the best way to avoid all of those tragic events would be by forgiving me. (There's a little bit of 'slippery slope' philosophy for you).

Anda (come on), perdoname (forgive me) hermosa (beautiful). (maybe some flattery will soften you up).

Sincerely,

Juju (I like the nickname).

-

another letter update.

so now you all see frida was worrying over nothing. jurgen was just in intense training sessions with club pachuca. 

there are only a few more letters before something else happens in the story.

the next story that has to do with letters which i will post when this one ends will be called "one year" and its about paul aguilar from club america cause he's my babe and he's one of my favorites at the moment.

he is definitely in my top three right now.

thank you so much for reading.

i love you.

-clary xx