One Bed

Pairing: Naito/FC

Category: Smutish

"There's only one bed."

 "There's only one bed." She said as she walked into the hotel room with Tetsuya Naito following directly behind her.

"It's my hotel room. I'm aware there is only one bed." Naito said, pulling off his LIJ cap and tossing it on the desk, followed by his room key. His shirt was stripped and tossed carelessly towards his suitcase, leaving him in only his slacks.

"But, you said I could stay with you?" She questioned. They were in a little Japanese town on the road with NJPW. A town which only had the one hotel. She was a new employee, a last-minute addition to the tour, serving as liaison between the wrestlers and media. She had found herself in a rather awkward position of having to find a hotel room whilst being the only female on the tour. When Tetsuya Naito had offered to share his room, she had been extremely grateful, but now she wasn't so sure. She supposed she should have been tipped off when the men with him had all shared a knowing glance, but she had been too relieved at having a place to stay that she had disregarded it.

"Did you think I was offering you a room out of the goodness of my heart?" Naito chuckled. "No sweetie, I offered you the room fully expecting payment in return. Particularly those plump lips of your wrapped around my cock. His hand causally reached down to adjust the bulging tent on the front of his trousers. Naito eyed those lips again. He had been thinking about them wrapped around his cock since she had gotten on the bus. In fact, if he hadn't been stuck doing an interview on the ride, he probably would've already had her in the bus lavatory. They were painted a vivid pink, and he could just imagine that lipstick rubbing off on his dick, leaving a ring around it.

"How dare you!" she yelled. "You sir, are an asshole."

"So, I've been told once or twice." Naito said wryly. "You gonna blow me or what?"

"No, I am not going to blow you." She said angrily unable to believe the gall of this man.

"Then fuck off." He said reaching over and grabbing his shirt. Apparently, he was going to have to go find someone to blow him since Miss Priss here was too good to get on her knees for him. He was sure she would come around later. They always did. Once they heard the stories, they couldn't seem to help falling into his bed.