Discarded

Pairing: Tetsuya Naito/FC

Category: Angst

Warnings: language

"You fit me better than my favorite sweater." Blue Jeans – Lana Del Rey

///

Tetsuya Naito did what he always did. He wanted something, he got it, and then he didn't want it anymore. It was more surprising that people were actually shocked when it happened than that it did happen. It was the fact that you ran off crying to Kenny Omega that really pissed him off. You should have been grateful you hadn't been fired like so many before you. Though to be fair, if you hadn't immediately hooked up with that soft-heart Kenny you probably would have been. Naito did not like lose ends hanging around bothering him. If you had just quietly hung in the background and stayed out of his way, things would have been fine. Instead you seemed to think you could make him jealous. Flaunt your relationship with Kenny in his face at every opportunity.

I will love you 'til the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

It was really getting rather tiresome. Add Kenny being a dick on top of it and Naito was seriously beginning to get irritated. Kenny seemed to be under the misapprehension that Naito gave a fuck. That he was going to get into Naito's head by parading you in front of him. Really all he was doing was annoying Naito.

In the eight-man tag match they had that evening, Naito had ended up picking up an easy victory on Kenny, pinning him after hitting a Destino. It had been laughably easy. Kenny had thought he would mess with Naito by bringing you up. Naito had turned that right back around on Kenny by informing him in no uncertain terms that you would be all over Naito's dick again with nothing more than a few words. That you were still in love with Naito and were just using Kenny in a misguided attempt at making him jealous.

You went out every night

And baby that's alright

I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side

Cause Ima ride or die

Backstage Kenny was unable to get Naito's words out of his head and he began wondering if what the other man had said was true. You had been so into Naito. Almost desperately in love with him. Everyone had seen it. After Naito had dismissed you, you had jumped right into the relationship with Kenny and it seemed you were always more affectionate to Kenny when Naito was in the vicinity. Pressing a kiss to your forehead Kenny left you in the Bullet Club locker room, walking with the Young Bucks flanking him towards the LIJ locker room.

When Evil opened the door, the rest of LIJ immediately lurched to their feet as they saw the Bullet Club members at their door. Kenny quickly stopped the escalation, telling Naito he wasn't there for a fight. Naito waved his brothers back and everyone resumed their seats though the tense atmosphere remained as Kenny and the Bucks entered. Evil shut the door behind them and moved to lean against the wall keeping his eyes on the group.

"What you said in the ring....is it true?" Kenny asked making Naito chuckle.

"Of course its true. " Naito said arrogantly. "Do you not see how she still looks at me? The pain in her eyes when I don't give her the time of day? You cannot honestly believe she jumped right into your arms after me and is fully committed to you."

Kenny dropped his head, thinking deeply before looking back up to Naito's face. "I need to know. I can't be with her with these doubts in my head. Prove it to me."

It was silent for a second before the LIJ stable burst into laughter, Naito slapping his knee in mirth.

"Are you serious Omega?" Naito said when he stopped laughing. "You want me to fuck your girlfriend, the girl I'm already done with to ease your mind? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit."

Kenny nodded a smile forming. "See, that right there told me all I needed to know. I can't believe I let you make me doubt her. You're an asshole Naito."

The Young Bucks followed Kenny out the door, their attitudes much more relaxed now that they believed they had the confirmation they sought.

Naito stared at the door in silence for a few moments after Kenny exited the room before cursing under his breath.

"Goddamn it. Now I'm going to have to fuck her again just to prove a point to Omega."