Teasing Consequences

Pairing: Naito/FC

Category: Smut

Word Count: 701

Warnings: Masturbation, toys, language, oral sex

 "All this dirty talk is going to get you in trouble."

///

Naito's eyes slowly drifted closed as the press conference dragged on. He had done his part. He didn't know why they were making him stay here for the whole fucking thing. Leaning back in his chair he had just about drifted off when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Ignoring the dirty look from Los Ingobernables Press Officer that was seated to his right Naito opened the text message almost choking as he read the message she had sent. A long diatribe of how much she wished it was his thick cock inside her instead of her fingers.

Another message came through as he was finishing the first, a picture of her glistening fingers moaning about how sweet her pussy tasted. Naito sat up straight scooting his chair in so his quickly growing erection was hid under the table as text after text came through, each nastier than the last until he finally had to respond before he nutted in his pants.

"All this dirty talk is going to get you in trouble." He texted Aniya. "Knock it off before I have to punish you."

Aniya texted him back quickly, a photo of her ass up in the air as she looked over her shoulder with a come hither look.

"Promise?" Was all her reply read.

Naito abruptly rose to his feet ignoring the heads turning his way and brushing off the press officer trying to stop him. He had a much more enticing offer on the table. He damn sure wasn't hanging around this boring conference any longer.

He drove to Aniya's place in record time, torn between throttling her and fucking her senseless as he reached under her mat for the spare key.

Making his way through the familiar halls Naito paused in the doorway of Aniya's bedroom, leaning on the frame as he watched her pleasure herself with her purple vibrator.

"Don't stop on my account," Naito said when she finally noticed him, her hands freezing in the process of thrusting the vibrator in and out. "Go on. Let me see you fuck that pretty pussy you've been tormenting me with."

Aniya slowly started moving her hand again, eyes intense on Naito as he stood so casually his hand resting on the bulge in his slacks her tongue darting out to lick her lips. Bringing one hand to her breasts Aniya plucked at her nipples, sliding the vibrator in and out of her slick making obscene sounds as it cut through her juices.

Flicking the vibrations onto high Aniya cried out as her pussy clamped around the dildo pinching her nipple hard as she came with a shudder. Only then did Naito approach, smooth and unhurried as Aniya watched him with spent eyes.

Reaching between her legs Naito pulled the vibrator free and brought it to her lips.

"Clean it. I want to hear you tell me how good your pussy tastes." Naito rubbed the head expectantly over her lips, smirking when she opened her mouth, sucking her cream off the thick purple dildo until Naito was satisfied and pulled it free.

"How do you taste?" Naito asked nonchalantly tossing the vibrator to the side.

"So good," Aniya moaned reaching for Naito's crotch. "Sweet and tart at the same time. It almost tastes as good as when I lick myself off your cock." Naito allowed her to crawl to the edge of the bed and free his cock, her lips quickly wrapping around his thickness with a loud hum as she took him in.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Naito said resting his palm on the back of her head. "That's the last time you'll coming tonight." He promised pushing Aniya's mouth back down when she moved to pull off in protest.

His hand became heavy, guiding her down his length until her nose pressed against his groin and holding her steady as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Teases don't get to come my dear Aniya." He said with a shrug. "Next time you'll think twice before trying to play games with me. Now suck."