Started

Pairing: Tetsuya Naito /FC

Category: Smut

Word Count: 1057

Warnings: Oral sex, sex toy use, language

57. "I know all of your weaknesses." And 71. "Don't think I'm letting you get away with that, darling."

///

For all his faults outside of the ring, one area you could never question Tetsuya Naito was on his dedication to the sport of wrestling Very few got to see the intensity and focus; the drive to succeed. You were lucky enough to be in his inner circle and privy to his passion. You're relationship with Naito was complicated to say the least. You weren't exactly committed to each other, but you were one of the few women he actually respected. You didn't exactly date, but when he needed someone on his arm for events you were the first to get the call. When he needed to talk, it was your doorstep he showed up on. You would sit with is head in your lap, fingers running through his long hair as he talked his way through his problems. He didn't require much input from you, just a quiet space to let his thoughts out of his head with the occasional commiserating sounds.

It had happened often enough that you learned the tells of him winding down. That was when the fun began. After his emotional purging Naito was always ready to fuck. This time you were in a bit of a playful mood so you decided to have some fun. Naito sat up stretching out his lean body allowing you to rise and sneak off down the hallway. It would take him a few minutes to figure out you hadn't just made a quick trip to the restroom.

Stripping off your clothes in a hurry you grabbed your trusty vibrator from your bedside drawer and laid out on the bed with legs spread wide. You wanted Naito to have a nice view when he finally wandered in. Setting it on low you ran the vibrator over your body, teasing your nipples into stiff peaks before moving down to your dampening pussy. You imagined Naito's tongue between your thighs; his cock filling you as he pounded into you from above; his cock in your mouth, all as you ran the vibrator along your slit before pushing it inside you. The excitement of sneaking off and knowing Naito was going to catch you any second had you cumming in minutes, throwing your head back on the pillows as you cried out.

"So that's where you snuck off to." Your eyes flew open seeing Naito leaning against your doorway with an amused expression. "Starting playtime without me? That's not very nice. "Don't think I'm letting you get away with that, darling."

You swallowed heavily, catching your breath as Naito threw off his t-shirt and discarded his shorts then joined you on the bed.

"You're in so much trouble beautiful." He grinned grabbing your vibrator and pushing it back into your pussy, turning it on medium speed making you gasp. "I know all of your weaknesses." Leaning down he flicked his tongue over your clit as he pushed the vibrator in and out of you at an agonizingly slow pace making you whimper. Flicking the speed to high Naito had you arching off the bed, crying out as the sensations started to overwhelm you.

"But first. I think you owe me one." He grinned and crawled up your body, straddling your chest as he left the vibrator humming inside you. Grabbing his cock in one hand and the back of your head in the other Naito pulled your mouth to his dick and rubbed it along your lips. "Open up pretty girl and suck me."

Focusing through the pleasure burning through you, you obediently opened your mouth taking Naito's cock in as he let go of your head and leaned forward to fuck your throat.

"Good girl. Lay there and take it." Naito cooed as his hips picked up speed, driving himself down into your throat as you struggled not to gag around him. Each snap of his hips brought him closer to orgasm and soon Naito was pulling from your mouth splaying his cum on your bruised and swollen lips with a grunt.

"It stays until you cum." Naito said moving back down your body, smiling up at you. "You look so pretty with my seed all over your mouth." He complimented as he flicked his tongue over one nipple then the other. "How does your pussy feel?" Naito slid back between your legs, grabbing hold of the vibrator that was tormenting you and pulling it free.

You breathed a sigh of relief that was quickly lost as Naito pressed it straight on your clit, making you arch of the bed with a scream as an orgasm was ripped from you without warning. You panted heavily as Naito kept it held in place ordering you to swallow his cum as he forced you through another quick orgasm then pushed the vibrator back inside your pulsing pussy and attaching his lips to your clit never taking his eyes from you as he watched your tongue dart out to collect his seed.

"Give me another." Naito demanded sucking your clit into his mouth and circling his tongue around hit as you cried out for mercy, bucking against him as pleasure crashed through you once again, a sheen of sweat forming on your skin as you were overtaken with the sensations roaring through you.

You shook as Naito pulled it free from your pussy, holding it up glistening with juices before smiling wickedly at you and climbing up your body once again. He pushed the vibrator past your lips and into your throat with whispered commands to clean your juice from it as he fucked your mouth with the device. Only when he was satisfied did Naito pulled it from your lips, leaning down to kiss you, tasting your tart juices on your tongue.

Throwing your vibrator to the side Naito laid next to you, pulling your head onto his shoulder and running his fingers through your hair as you recovered from the onslaught of pleasure he had brought on. The two of you laid in silence the smell of sex in the air as you yawned against Naito's chest.

"Don't be getting sleepy on me yet darling." Naito chuckled. "I'm just getting started with you."