the champion

Victor backed up and smiled as he helped bede off the floor and brushed him off. "Oi' ya all right chap?" Victor gave a cheeky grin. "I'm just fine thank you, you peasant." Bede remarked flipping part of his hair out of his face. Victor got agitated and grab bede by the cheeks of his face. "Oi' ma gra ya dont wan me to get bloody cross' with ya' do ya now?" Victor bite harshly at bedes lip and drug him to the janitors closet. "Hey! I dont want to!" Bede remarked starting to squirm and struggle against Victor's hand. Victor got more crossed as bede struggled against him. Bedes heart started to race. "Oh my God he's so close....hes touching me...fuck I cant handle it..." bedes eyes rolled up and he slowed his reactions down trying to resist victors lustfull scent, and started whimpering as he continued to struggle against as he was shoved into the dark closet. "Oi' bede love'~...I was thinkan ya' missed me eh?~...?" Victors voice song inside of bedes ear. Bede felt his jacket begin to unzip as victor tore it off of him and attacking his body viciously. Kissing and biting every inch he could get to as he stripped him. "V-victor...victor wait! A-ah!~" bede pleaded with victor fighting against his urges. "I can't do this for much longer....I think I'm going to lose it." Bede thought as his eyes rolled in the back of his head as victor started to work on bedes lower body. Bede had a wonderful idea as he felt Victor's tounge travel up and down his member. "What if i...?" Bede smirked and grabbed victor by his hair...