awakened

Victor stretched awake to find bede cuddled up to his chest and him fast asleep. Victor snuggled him back with kisses until he woke up. Bede smiled and kissed back. "Lovely how are you feeling?" Bede cuddled him. Victor shrugged and looked at his wrist. The crystal embedded in his skin was still there but hurt less and was smaller. "Oi' was scared te' worry ya' love...such a bloke head aren't i?" Victor frowned and looked away. Bede cuddled his face with his hand making victor look at him. "For a postwick man you sure are a tough man but if you dont tell me what's wrong I cant support you love." Bede kissed him softly, victor caved in and kissed passionately back. "Yer' playin mah string riht' aren't ya?" Victor kissed up and down his neck. Bede smiled and giggled. "Oh victor~ how I missed your touch~...." victor smiled between kisses and continued to bedes favorite neck spot. Victor stopped for a split second and then began to attack bede's neck. "Ah!~ v-victor wait!~" bede pleaded but victor was fired up, victor ran his fingers under bedes shirt and continued to ravish his body close to Victor's own body. "Oh victor~ dont play dirty now..." bede smirked as he grabbed victor by the head and shoved his face in his crotch. Victor smiled as they started to fight for dominance..... bede finally caved in and kissed victor hard looking into his eyes. "The day we made love in that closet....you filled me with fear, intimidation, you were like an uncontrollable beast...." he whispered out softly in Victor's ear, "do it again~". Victor smiled as he tore into his partner. His eyes met bedes. The soft purple pupils meeting soft blue star studded pupils in the early morning hours of the day. Victor grabbed bede by the face making his lips pucker up and squeezing his cheeks "yer' gon get yer' lovin in a bloddy minute ya' fairy type blok". Bede became confused and watched victor stumble to the bathroom. "I gotta piss" victor mumbled, bede shrugged and laid down on the hospital bed. What will I do with you hm?" Bede talked to himself as his fingers touched his tip of his member through his pants.... "oh victor~..." he smiled as he pulled himself out and began to sigh as he stroked it up and down like usual. Bede faced a closed curtain window often feeling quite not wanting to cum but had to from the lingering tent victor created for him. "What ya' think ya' doin?" Victor's voice boomed out behind him. "Victor! It's not what you think-" before bede could finish his sentence he was face down with his face pressed against the cold tiled floor and his ass in the air. "Yer' not gettin' off with anythin' but me!" Victor growled as he slammed inside of bede without warning and alot of spit. "AH!~ a-oh! victor wait!~" bede squealed as victor began to pound into him. Bede started to melt "h-ha v-victor! A-ah! That's the spot" bede moaned out, victor began to tighten his grip on bede's waist and the red crystal began to glow as bede tried to tell victor but got his face pressed harder against the floor. Victor's pumps became vigorous and deeper, bede couldnt contain it anymore. Bede's liquid splattered the floor as victor kept going, "AH!~ VICTOR YES!~ NNGH OH GOD!~" bede went into fatigue when he felt Victor's liquid fill the inside of his rim, victor stumbled up and helped bede, the both fell back asleep in the hospital bed.