the beginning

BEFORE THE TOUCH
.
.
.
Victor stared in disbelief at what he saw before him. "Blimey da' idiots a gym leader eh?!" Victors mouth dropped in disbelief. "YO BEDE!YA' BLOKE HEAD SON OF A BITCH! HOW YA BEEN" bede's head spun with the most angered expression. "THERES ONLY ONE IDIOT WHO HAS ENOUGH GUTS TO CUSS IN MY GYM.." victor and bede caught each others eye. "Oh it's just you..." bede looked away longingly "what do you need from a gym leader...?" Victor snapped into a serious face.

"I need yer' help with the stars"

Bedes eyes widen as he turned around...."you cant be serious...can you? They havent been used much since...the accident after discovering the legendaries..." bede shivered and turned back around. "You'll have no answers from me young champion you know I'm very busy." Bede started to walk away as victor caught his hand.

"Please me love' I need ya' more then anyone else."

Bede turned around and wrapped victor in a tightly needed hug. "Anything for a lustrous love like you~" bede whispered in Victor's ear. Victor began to grin uncontrollably and picked bede up and spun him around. Bede and victor erupted into laughter as victor put him down realizing what had happened. They both turned a bright red. "S-sorry...i-er..." victor started to stumble over his words. Bede smiled and chuckled. "Shut up you brick brain" and bede kissed him gently. Victor smiled and kissed back.

"You cant hide from us victor"

Victor shivered and shook his head. "Victor? Are you okay?" Bede questioned confused. "Er I'm finnne..." victor muffled as he collapsed in bede's arms "VICTOR!" Bede yelped catching his partner in his arms. "I NEED HELP!" Bede screamed. All the noise around victor seemed to fade away....