victory

VICTOR!
VICTOR WAKE UP!!
His eyes watered as he tries to sit up but fails. "Victor please be gentle on your body..." bede pleaded softly and victor finally melted in bedes touch... "you shouldnt push yourself it can lead to bad things..." victor rolls his eyes and stumbles to get up. Bede grabs his arm and said firmly "I believe you need to lay down" victor shakes his head no still not entirely awake. "Nnngh... what de'bloody hell...?" He muffled out. "Victor please your pushing yourself too much" bede pushed against his chest to help him lay back down on the hospital bed. "The professor will be here soon." Bede pleaded as victor rolled his eyes "this bloke tryn'- I don' need a gombeen telln' me the dam same thun." Victor became panicked as victor became restless and began to move about getting his footing and balance. "Oi' love..?" Victor layed back down. "Hm? Yes what's wrong?" Bede Walked over to the hospital bed. "C'mere love...sit" victor smiled softly and patted his lap. "Okay now your really delusional. Are you brainless?" Bede remarked as victor pulled him on top of his lap and began cuddling his lower half. Victors nose and mouth brushed up against bedes bulge. "AIEE! Hey cut that out!" Bede freaked abit as he had no experience with anything physical. Victor smiled as he grabbed bedes member full force and began to rub him up through his clothes. "Ah~ a-ahh~ v-victor~..." bede moaned and squirmed as victor squeezed him closer. "Nnng...victor, victor! Please when we get back to my place we can do all that." Victor pouted his lip but let him go. As he did the door open to reveal professor magnolia. "Its seems you have been wearing that bracelet  for a while now victor....hmmm?" She questionably viewed his wrist. Victor pulls out out of fear and pain as she gently had touched it. "Oi ya' bloody bloke dont ya' fukin touch meh!" Victor yelled out before an explosion had collapsed the wall behind bede. Rocks and debris flew around his partner. A giant slab of rock gravitate behind him."BEDE LOOK OUT!" Victor screamed as he pushed bede out of the way. They landed against a rock as the air blown from the explosion squashed them together against the rock. "Bede me love' I'm sorry..." victor muttered as he collapsed against bede..."VICTOR!" Bede screamed hanging on to his partner. "BABY PLEASE! WAKE UP! I NEED YOU" bede looked up in terror as he saw a pokemon levitate above him with black tentacles that wrapped around the blobs black inked like body. "My sweet love....give me strentgh.." he stared up in horror of the creature as he saw a human and pokemon as....a fusion? Bede held onto victor as victor layed limp in his arms. Bede looked around him as leon and hop with other gym leaders attacked the hybrid. Bede looked around and took shelter underneath a cave like entrance in debris. Bede proped victor against a rock in the back of the cave entrance. "Baby...baby, listen to me you gotta get out of this." Bede hugged him close as his fairy type surrounded them just in case of emergency or if the debris fell. Victor seemed to get paler and paler. Bede started to panic, and he finally fixed his attention onto victors dynamax bracelet. Glowing bright red and blazing with color. Bede began to shake.... "it cant be....can it?" Bede ripped off the bracelet to reveal a terrible scratching red crystal embedded within his wrist. "V-victor?...why didn't you tell me...I would've helped you..." bede's eyes began to water up and overflow. "V-victor I'm sorry I couldn't help sooner...." bede's voice shook as his tears trickled down and gently struck Victor's skin. Bede took his limp hand and gently laid against his face. His tears ran down his cheeks and roll down Victor's arm, striking the red crystal....