electricity

Bede is back on his feet and learning about everything that he missed when he was sick. He soon caught up that a certain Challenger was blowing through the gym leaders in a breeze, he grew suspicious that this Challenger was cheating in some manner like he was when he tried out for the championship. Victor assured bede that he was only worrying about nothing and that the Challenger was probably just a good competition for him, yet Bede felt restlessness in his theories about this new Challenger. " oi' love, ya' relax a bit ya' hunchin ya' back eh?" Victor mimicked Bede's reaction as overdramatic and priceless. Bede scuffed and rolled his eyes, he still couldn't believe that Victor didn't believe him that the Challenger was cheating even though the Challenger is blowing through gym leaders like it was nothing. Bede also found it weird that Victor did not question the Challenger in any sort of way. Suddenly it clicked that Victor did not want to question the Challenger because Victor wanted to prove that he could defeat him even if the Challenger was cheating. Suddenly out of nowhere the door slammed open out of bede's gym doors as the opponent stormed in a rage of electricity. "FIGHT ME YOU TWO FACED 'AIRLESS TWENK BEFAHRE I FOCEHK YA BETCH!" She screamed making eye contact with bede. Her pale blonde hair flew around her face as the ground shook and rumbled. "Oi missed dis gym cuz oi skipped it but nigh oi'm comin' for ye fucktard!" Her voice boomed as the gym shook from the electricity shaked from her tiny skinny frame....
               ITS TIME TO BATTLE!