the morning

Victor stretched once more as him and bede headed to the gymnasium to begin the challengers, bede proudly flashed all of his fully evolved pokemon. And beautiful fairy types around, one by one bede either won or had gotten beaten. Bede soon became exhausted as the battles soon moved to the next gym. "Phew...baby that was rough..." bede sighed in fatigue, "oi' ya did just dandah' out here eh" victor responded bridal style picking up bede and walking back to his simple little house off to the side of the gym. Victor smiled as bedes pokemon either returned to their pokeballs or clung to his shirt. "Oi' bloody fuckin' hell ya bettah not very eaten' mah style" victor commented. The pokemon fluttered around him and clung to his clothes. He held bede close to him as he walked through the door. He layed bede down but noticed that bede has a terrible high fever. "Maybeh from battlin' so much?" Victor shrugged and put a cold damp towel on bedes forehead. What could be causing all of this mayhem...victor climbed into the bed with bede, victor cuddled bede and tried to help him get better. Victor began to worry more as his pokemon came out an tried to help him. Victor panicked and call emergency services.
(Emergency services):
"F.e.s ready to fly, where is your location?"
(Victor):
OI IT'S UHM ER BLOODY ME....uh ballonlea! Dat's it ballonlea eh?"
(Emergeny):
"Ballonlea? Where?"
(Victor):
"Right beside deh gym eh?"
(Emergency):
"We're on our way"
Victor stripped bede down to a tank top and shorts to help cool him down as he continued to go hotter. "Er, lovely...I lov-" the door was broken up as EMS arrived and pushed past victor.