Chapter 1

HEY, GUYS SOO THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER, AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I FINALLY BUILD UP THE COURAGE TO POST SOMETHING OF MY OWN. SO PLEASE BE NICE TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

BTW HER EYES ARE HAZEL-COLORED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a dreadful scream coming from my little sisters' room. I got up and ran to her room and saw her running from the maids that want to change her clothes. I sigh in relief and walked back to my room to get ready for another "fantastic day". Today I was to be crowned rouge queen. Ever since that incident with my father. After getting ready ( the clothes at the top). I then make my way down to the kitchen to find Alissa sitting on a barstool with an ice pack covering her black eye. I walk up to her and gave her a light kiss on the forehead then started to make breakfast for us to eat. After having breakfast, I washed the dishes and dried them off. 

"Mo-Swissy cwan we gwo to the pwond today beforw you gwet to be a qween." Alissa asked as she fumbled with her little fingers. I smiled a small smile then nodded to her in agreement. She got so excited I think I saw her fly up the stairs. I went up after her and helped to put on her boots, but she pushed me away. Even though she's only 4 she calls herself a "big girl" and I find it adorable. After she finished putting on her boots, I jumped out the window with her on my waist. when my feet contacted the ground, I took off my clothes(no Alissa wasn't looking at her) and shifted into my wolf. I stooped down so Alissa could climb onto my wolf. My wolf was grey and brown with soft white fur to my bottom, nothing too over the top and special like most wolves. My wolf's name was Annie and she was a kind little she-wolf that I loved.

Even though I had to run two miles it was still worth it to see that spark light up in my little sisters' eyes when she sees the waterfall

Even though I had to run two miles it was still worth it to see that spark light up in my little sisters' eyes when she sees the waterfall. I find it cute that she calls it a pond, so I don't correct her when she calls it a pond. she jumped off my wolf and ran to the pond then her smile slowly starts to fade and turns into a pout.

Alissa asked me with big puppy eyes," Swissy did you bwing water toys." I giggle at her and reached into a bag I hid under my clothes.

" Of course, I brought them cookies. Come here and let me put on your floaties" she walks up to me and I put the floaties around her small waist and arms. After I was finished with putting them on her she ran into the water. I followed after and sat at the edge of the lake and watch her prance around in the water. I started to kick around my feet in the water until a scent hit me it smelt like another wolf or wolves. I quickly jumped into the water and swam to where Alissa was. I picked her up and she started to giggle thinking we were playing a game. I quickly changed her back into dry clothes. Until I felt hot liquid flowing down my foot. When I tried to get up, I stumbled backward. After many attempts, I finally stood up straight and noticed that I was shot in the leg with a silver bullet. Alissa was the last person I saw and heard before getting hit in the head with something hard making darkness consume me whole.