Chapter 17

Hello, guys, another update here hope you enjoy I'm sorry for any mistakes love you hoomans very much!   Also a picture of Anika and Arica!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anika:

" No... Ashton." Confusion is written all over my face.

" Look Anika let me explain okay?"

" Explain it seems that's all you've been doing lately."

" It wasn't supposed to happen okay. I didn't know it was going to happen it was either you or Ashlie!" My mind cloud with sad hurt pain.

" Okay enough of your drama." Mr. Object (My Dad) interrupts us.

" Shut the hell up you piece of crap!" I scream at him. My anger is boiling over. " You are a lousy excuse of a father. You were never there for me and I can't believe you killed my fucking mother. I hate you so much. I remember staying up at night wondering when she'll be back because you said she went to a place call werewolf heaven or some shit like that and I believed I just fucking believed you! I trusted you!"

" Now that's no way to talk to your father."

" You are no father of mine you have no right to call yourself that to me you are the dust under my foot an ugly excuse of an object on a desk." I'm fuming at this rate my hands and body are shaking the only thing keeping me from shifting is this baby. Mr. object's eyes sharpen in anger. He marches in my direction and yanks me by the hair pulls the baby out of my arms and gives it to a rogue. He then proceeds to drag me up to the stage. I feel my head getting hit on the floor multiple times. Blood starts pouring from my forehead. Ashton's growl thunders throughout the forest.

" There daughter of mine how about I make your death quick and painless." He says putting a metal object to my head. Ashton tries running in my direction getting shot multiple times by the men. He falls when he's about to climb up the first step on the stage. I scream out begging for him to get up. Ashlie is on the floor out cold blood running down her arms and a buries on her forehead. A man brings his knee up to Issa whose crying her eyes out and knocks her out cold too. Is this how I'm going to die. All my friends on the muddy ground bruised broken. What did I do to deserve this I shouldn't have been kidnapped by him? I shouldn't have accepted him. I shouldn't have................... My eyes fall onto this oddly familiar girl. Wait she looks a lot like... Arica.

" Now dear daughter I want you to meet someone who might just brighten your day. Arica get your ass over here!" Arica she's alive. How? I watch as the girl who I was looking at earlier comes closer.

" Hello, little sister I hope you didn't miss me too much."

" Y-your alive but how? I thought you were killed." I small smile plays onto her face.

" Wow, how beautiful a nice sister bonding moment." He smiles with Sarcasm dripping from his voice. Suddenly the smile drops from his face. "Kill her." He demands. Everything just slows down as the man from earlier who shot Ashton the first time point the gun and shoots. The bullet seems to slowly fly through the air and into the back of her head. A sad smile appears on her face.

" I love you, little sister...." Her body slowly falls front way and land limply onto the ground.

" What a sad ending she was never my favorite anyway. Now it's time for you to join everyone." I'm pulled backward. Close my eyes waiting for the blow but it never came instead a loud thump comes from behind of me. Alissa stands to point the gun at him.

" No one touches my mommy." She shoots him again to make sure he's dead.

" Alissa!" I cry out. She comes running in my direction with her arms wide open.

" Mommy are you okay." She starts to check my face her tiny hands cupping my face. There's a teddy bear running around stabbing the man that just killed my sister. Wait teddy bear!

" Alissa what the heck is that!"

" That's the gift Joshy gave me. It protects me."

"What the hell! How is it alive."

" I don't know but when we get home can you please wash it. Also, have you seen Josh mommy he wasn't at home?" Josh now that you mention him, I haven't seen him anywhere.

" Ok when we get home, I'll ask a maid to wash it."

" Mr. Teddy and I will go look for him go check on daddy."

" Okay." Wait did she just call him. She's already accepting him. I just love my daughter. I walk over to Ashton to check his pulse to make sure he's still alive. It's still beating he's alive. I look around and notice only ten-pack members survived.

" Go to the pack and bring back the pack doctors tell everyone we won," I ordered them.

" Yes, Luna." They bow their heads and run in the direction of which the pack is. The rogues who were *do young, old or pregnant came out. I look up at them.

" Your 'King' is now dead. When my mate wakes up, he will decide what to do with you all." They all nod their heads waiting for him to wake up.

Alissa:

Mr. Teddy and I start our journey looking for Josh. Mr. Teddy said he might be this way so I'm holding his hand while following him. I can't believe I killed grandpa he wasn't always the nicest man, but I still loved him. I remember when he would give me chocolates, they were tasty. I look around at the beautiful forest.

" Mr. Teddy wants to set up a date in the forest for mommy and daddy." Mr. Teddy nods his head and continues walking.

After a while of walking, we stop at a tree.

" What are we doing here." Mr. Teddy point at the fallen tree and tries to lift it up. I join him and surprisingly it isn't as heavy as it looks. When we lift it up there's a small wooden door at the bottom. Mr. Teddy pulls out the knives from out of my bag. He places one on my hand and uses the other to cut through the door. After some time of cutting we start jumping the thing opens up and we start falling Mr. Teddy hugs me so when we fall, I don't get hurt. When we land I get out of his grip. I look up and find Josh looking up at me.

" Josh we found you!" A sad smile comes onto his face.

" I'm sorry Alissa."

" Why are you sorry?"

" I'm leaving you weren't meant to find me."

" Why not."

" Don't worry about that now. All that matters is that I want to tell you something very important are you listening." He stoops down to my level.

" Ok." I smile.

" I'm leaving okay."

" Are you going on a trip?"

" No."

" Are you coming back?" I whimper.

" Yes, I will when your older though."

" I will wait for you then!" I wrap my arms around him and start crying into his shoulder.

" Can I have a kiss on the cheek?" I smile and peck his cheek. " goodbye, Alissa." He walks away from me and I start crying louder hugging Mr. Teddy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two more Chapters left guys I hope you enjoyed this one! Love you hoomans bye! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰