Chapter 5

THIS IS ISSA SHES SOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY

After we reached Aslie's room, she handed me an outfit. I went into her bathroom to change.

HER OUTFIT:

HER HAIR:

HER HAIR:

Alissa wanted to stay in her bunny onesie so i let her

Alissa wanted to stay in her bunny onesie so i let her. After i finished  we drove to the mall and it was huge. I didn't notice Ashton came until he let out a long sigh while slouching in the backseat.

He huffed and said," This is gonna be hell."

MALL:

Aston decided to come with us and whenever i would get a glimpse of him he would be looking at my ass or my legs. It was getting pretty annoying. We were at the mall for about 5 hours now. I think we've been to every store now. Ashton and two pack guards were carrying our bags and my the looked funny the bags were covering every part of their bodies. I wanted to laugh but i didn't trust them. So i hid my emotions for them the only person i would smile at was Alissa she looked so cute trying to carry a bag with all her onesie's. Ashton bought about 12 for her.

Ashton whined for the fifth time," Ashie pleaseeeeee can we pleaseeeeee rest and get something to eat im dieing."

Ashlie gave him a glare that would kill anyone, " No."

Alissa spoke up, " Miss my feet hurt."

Ashlie smiled so wide i thought her face was about to break." Ofcourse sweetie, boys go put the bags in the car and come back." She commanded. Making Ashton growled in frustration and because he hates being told what to do stupid alpha's.

We went to a Mc Donalds. The boys came back after 10 minutes. The two guards stayed at the door. Alissa sat i the middle of Aston and i thank Godess for this child. The waitress came over and asked for our orders. When she was about to ask for Ashlie's order they locked eyes and it looked like they were having a staring contest. I watch in amazement until Ashlie growled and said,"MINE!" Faster than the speed of lightening Ashlie got up and kissed mate. I dont know if it was just me but i saw mimi fireworks in the background. Wow,hat was fast they didn't even know eachother.

I think Ashton saw how confused i was and said," That's Issa. Aslie's had a crush on her since 3rd grade but was afraid to tell anyone. She's also... kinda..... my..... ex......  Around freshman year Ashlie confessed to her and they became a thing. Issa had to move away for junior year."

I tried my best not to look hurt or anything and oh boy it was hard. So i continued to eat my fries without even sending him a glance.

THANK YOU FOR READING! 😊