Chapter 3

PICTURE OF ASHTON

ENJOY!😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anika's pov

I turned around and look at a guy standing by the doorway. His amazing abs and a delicious scent. No no self-shut up he isn't hot he's far from hot. It started to calm Annie down which was weird and that's when she said the one word that I didn't want to hear ever " mate". He started o walk in the direction of which I was kneeled down in front of Alissa. I watch as he paced around me like I'm his prey and he's my predator. That's when our eyes met, he stared at me with a smirk plastered on his face showing his pearly white teeth.

He stopped standing right Infront of me. I tried my best to look him in his eyes, but his shades were in the way. I tried to not look down because if I did then I might not be the same person anymore. It felt like hours were passing by and we were having a staredown. Even though I couldn't see his eyes it felt like he was lost in my eyes.

He suddenly spoke making me jump at his voice. " Hey..." I looked at him surprised his voice was deep and husky. My eyes started to drift to his lips oh how soft they looked... I snapped back to reality when someone touched my arm. I calmed down when I realized it was Alissa.

He spoke up again making me look back up at him. " So aren't you going to say hi back?" I snickered at him. I watched as amusement filled his face. The side of his lip started to go upwards. He was smirking. Freaking smirking at a time like this.

I looked up back at him and asked him with venom dripping from my words," What do you want from us." His smirk only grew wider. I tried to get up but felt my legs fail. When I fell, I realized that blood was dripping from my leg. It was the place I was shot at I gripped my side tighter trying to stop the blood.

"So are you coming, or do you want to live down here". he spoke while walking through the door gesturing for me to follow.

"I would rat-" I was stopped mid-sentence when I saw him dragging Alissa with him. I chased after him yelping at the pain to my side. I followed him to a room on the third floor, I think. It reeked of female wolves. He opened a room the scent of the room smelt of him and.... another female wolf.

I tried hard to not be hurt by this, so I hid my emotions with a cold face. "Welcome to our room sweetheart!" he practically yelled. I watched as he slowly places Alissa on the bed and kissed her forehead. I was shocked and amused. I didn't think he had a heart.

He knelt down in front of her and whispered while tucking and a strand of her hair behind her ear. "What's your name sweetheart." My heart melted at the sight. It was like watching a father-daughter moment. Except he wasn't her father.

Alissa answered with a barely audible voice. " Alissa. What's your name." I bet $1000 if it weren't for werewolf hearing I wouldn't have heard a thing she said. I was in shock Alissa would never talk to anyone she didn't know well.

He smiled warmly at her making me jealous at one point. Then me realizing she's a child. "Ashton." He smiled.

He got up from off the floor and went to the closet and came back out with a onesie that was a bunny and a huge shirt. He went to Ali and gave her the onesie and came up to me and his smile faded into a smirk. I followed the direction of where his eyes were watching at it landed on my breast that was peeking out of my shirt thanks to the holes. I try my best to cover them but failed miserably. Ashton handed me the shirt and walk out after he walked out, I heard a click and realized he locked us in his room.                                   

The shirt Anika was wearing.

Alissa was wearing. 

BTW Anika's hair isn't red she dyed it.