Chapter 14

The place where Anika and Issa are trapped in.

ANIKA:

"Hello, daughter." A smirk plays on his face.

His words kept on repeat in my ears. The man I never wanted back into my life is back. The man I held so much loathe for is standing in front of me.

"Hello," I stated blandly putting on my mask as I try to play it cool.

"Glad to have you back home with us."

"Us?" As I say that a man comes out from the shadows and tackles me to the ground I try my best to escape his grip but it's too tight on my arm.

"Anika meet your new and improved mate James."

JAMES:

"What do you mean by new and improved."

"I mean this is the alpha your gonna mark and bare pups for."

"No! Please no!" My mask starts breaking as tears pools my eyes. Issa squeezes my hand from behind caressing it with her thumb.

"Now James would you please be as so kind as to lead my daughter to her room. I will find someone to deal with her mutt of a friend."

"Hey! I'm not a mutt-" Issa shuts her mouth when two men surround her."

James bowed his head. "Yes sir!" He roughly tosses me on his shoulder and heads upstairs. My protests didn't even stop him. He would wince once or twice from my punches that hit him. He almost fell about three times now. Geez, this man's weaker than Ashton in many ways. I could escape easily but if I do then I might get caught by the stupid rouges guarding this stupid place at this stupid time because of my stupid so-called father. I snap out of my thoughts when my back hits the bed. What the. There's a bed. Why does this room look so familiar? I watch as James sits on the floor beside the bed and starts to rub circles around his temples.

"Maria!" Suddenly a woman comes rushing in with a tiny baby in her hands. I stared in awe at her. Her beautiful short bobbed brown hair, slim figure, and torn clothing had me wondering. Who is she? What is she doing here? Is that her baby? Why does she look so terrible?

"Y-yes mat- MASTER!"

"I want you to get my "new mate" some water." Pain flashed through her eyes. She bowed her head almost dropping the baby.

"Wait uh Maria?"

"Yes, Miss Luna." I cringe.

"Can I hold the baby for you?" She hesitated.

"Give her the damn baby!" James barked. Maria quickly handed me the baby and scurried off to the kitchen or at least that's where I think she's going. What a fragile baby she has. It looks about three months old. She's so cute. I wonder what Ashton and my baby would look like picturing it I turned red as a tomato or probably redder. Why am I thinking about this when I'm trapped in a room with this crazy dude. I start taking in my surroundings. If he's an Alpha guest here why is he staying in a room like this? Like my old room. It didn't even change one bit.