Chapter 19

Halo every hooman out there I'm proud to announce that I've finished writing this chapter thank you very much! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Anika:

3 Months Later.............

" Ashton!" I screamed for the hundredth time today.

" Yes, sugar plum strawberry pie sweet muffin." He answered hiding behind the couch.

" Don't try to hide it I know you ate my lemon pie!" I waddled faster towards him.

" I swear I didn't." He panicked. " It was Alissa!"

" What no mommy I watched him with my two eyes." She defended walking from out of the kitchen.

" You see now go buy me some more or your sleeping on the couch tonight." I glared at him.

" Yes madam." He saluted walking out the door. I shook my head at his childish behavior. I felt a tiny ear press against my stomach.

" Mommy why is your tummy so big." Alissa gaped up at me.

"It's big because your little brother or sister is in there."

" When is it coming out, I want to see it." I laugh at her.

" Soon sweetie soon for now go clean up so we can eat dinner."

" Yay! Clean uptime. Bring the ducky, Mr. Teddy, it's time for a bath!" She ran upstairs looking for Mr. Teddy. Such innocence was so cute. I hope when she gets older, I will get this same reaction from her. I waddled my way into the kitchen to find Mr. Teddy sipping on tea and biscuits. I wonder how the thing eats sometimes. I lift him off the chair and proceed to walk upstairs. I walk into Alissa's little room to hear water running. Alissa already turned on the pipe.

" Mommy help me get this off my head please." Alissa walks clumsily with the shirt covering her eyes.

" Ok come here." I slowly slip the shirt over her head and walk into the bathroom to turn off the pipe. I slowly set Alissa in the water and put Mr. Teddy in after.

Alissa gasped. " Mr. Teddy I've been looking for you! Where have you been my handsome prince!" Alissa exclaimed jumping on top of the teddy. A click of the front door indicated that Ashton had returned.

" Alissa I'll be right back okay don't drown while I'm gone." Alissa nodded her head and continued talking to Mr. Teddy.

I race downstairs but at a speed that I don't hurt my baby.

" Oh, honey I've missed you."

" I've miss-"

" Not you, my food." I yanked my beloved lemon pie from Ashton's hands. Ashton put his hands over his chest in fake hurt.

" I've been replaced by food." I roll my eyes at him while stuffing my face with pie.

After changing Alissa into her panda onesie, we sat down for dinner and headed to bed. I slipped under the covers and laid my head onto Ashton's chest.

" Goodnight love." He said placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I started to drift off into the sweet world of slumber. I felt something wet slowly go down my legs and I was wide awake again.

" Ashton," I whispered shaking him. No response. This stupid big rock. " Ashton!" I scream into his ear. He sprang up from the bed looking around. When he saw no one, he calmed down. His eyes softened when he looked at me.

" Do you need me to get you something to eat from downstairs?"

" No, but my water just broke." A panicked look passed through Ashton's eyes. He dashed into the closet and pulled out a bag we prepared for when my water broke. Ashton picked me up off the bed and carried me to Alissa's room. He picked her off the bed and placed her on his back and stuffed Mr. Teddy into the bag. He then dashed downstairs to his car and drove to the hospital. There I was placed onto a stretcher and carried off into the emergency room.

" Luna, I need to push for me." I did as he said and let out an ear-piercing scream.

" Ashton, I swear I will never let you touch me again." As I said those words and watch as hurt passed through Ashton's eyes but was wiped away with a smirk. After a few hours of doing what the doctors wanted it was finally out. I listened to hear the sounds of it crying but nothing. I looked up at Ashton he was looking at it with a proud expression.

He leaned down and whispered. " It's a boy." I looked at the doctor whose holding my baby. He had the mark of the Alpha.

" I'm sorry but it's not a boy. You gave birth to the first female Alpha." I couldn't have been prouder. I looked at Ashton he was beaming with joy. He then got down on one knee.

" Anika I'm so happy that you got kidnapped by me that day. I'm so happy that you had my daughter and a new one too. You have made me happier than I was before. So, Anika Miller will you marry me?" He pulled out a beautiful heart-shaped diamond ring from out of his pocket.

" Yes!" I exclaimed. Ashton slowly slid the ring onto my finger and kissed with a sweet slow passionate kiss. I'm getting married!

Anika's ring:

YAY Anika's getting married and you are all invited I can't wait. I want to thank all my friends who I asked to vote. Love you hooman's baiiii.